Chucksty = Ft?

**** YO9U CHICUKSTY WIOMNNING AL TL THE GODDAM TIME. I DONGT FEEL SORR YFOR YOU 1 BIT BECAUSE I CANT WIN SHITRF PLAYUONMG POEKR
i bet if you could differentiate between the diff numbers and letters on the cards you'd be deadly
big surprise, i get to the table, and BMH is taking out a shortie with AQs > 77 AIPF in a blind battle.so is it 45K for the week plus this, or is there another cash in there i missed?he is running so sick, and running just as well, that i think i'm going to start telling people i've chatted with him. you know, to be live vicariously and such.
Well I've given him a lapdance at the Voodoo lounge. :club:
EDIT: Oh yea, and good work, freak.
Thanks, I try to send good karma vibes when i'm railing Chucksty and its a good feeling knowing people at least understand what I bring to the tableBy the way...what place and how much?

for some reason i keep making stupid *** last longer bets with chucksty... obv i am about to go busto from this idiotic pasttime as chucksty does not lose...sick as usual, gg, congrats, ship another several thousand to chucksty, etcetcetc

for some reason i keep making stupid *** last longer bets with chucksty... obv i am about to go busto from this idiotic pasttime as chucksty does not lose...sick as usual, gg, congrats, ship another several thousand to chucksty, etcetcetc
lolol eyah really not the best +EV prop bet