PokerStars 5/10 Hold'em (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Preflop: Hero is Button with 2club.gif, 2diamond.gif. UTG calls, 1 fold, CO raises, Hero calls, SB calls, BB calls, UTG calls.Flop: (10 SB) Tdiamond.gif, 9diamond.gif, 2heart.gif(5 players)SB checks, BB checks, UTG bets, CO raises, Hero calls, SB folds, BB folds, UTG calls.Turn: (8 BB) 4diamond.gif(3 players)UTG checks, CO checks, Hero bets, UTG calls, CO folds.River: (10 BB) 6diamond.gif(2 players)UTG checks, Hero bets===================Fold preflop?3bet flop?Check down turn or river?What do you do?--cm

fold or 3bet man, the last thing u want is a multiway pot with 22Personally I fold but if you're confident in your reads then 3bet him and use your position to ur advantage to isolateflop good, turn good, river mehI dunno about betting that river, if u're called the majority of the time he has a diamond

fold or 3bet man, the last thing u want is a multiway pot with 22
Are you drunk?Don't 3-bet 22 preflop. Calling is fine, although I'd lean towards a fold if the blinds are tight. Loose blinds, I have no prob with the call.Secondly, you WANT a multiway pot with 22, and it's not close at all.As played, with all the draws out, I 3-bet the flop, lead the turn, and check the river through, if I can, calling 1 back.

Uhm...I HATE the cold call with 22. Absolutely hate it. I lean towards a fold but I 3 bet sometimes to mix it up. But I will never cold call there, or with ANY hand in that position.I also 3 bet the flop.

I really don't like any street here. I pretty much fold this pre-flop without a 2nd thought. The only real way calling is good is if you KNOW at least like 2 others are going to come along and if people tend to pay off postflop.On the flop I three-bet this all day long. The only hands we're behind to sets of 9's and T's and we can't be afraid of that. The turn bet is actually ok, but not great and it's probably bet/fold if we're gonna bet, unless we have some sort of read that says UTG is capable of bluffing here. River is definitely a check IMO, if we do bet it, I think it has to be bet/fold and I hate doing that when I can show the hand down for free.

We aren't gonna fold the turn cinci...
I was about to get upset and say that a turn check/raise is almost always going to be a flush here, but of course I forgot that we have 10 outs to beat a flush so we can't fold. Duh...my bad. Still, if we get check/raised on the turn we do have to fold the river UI.
Are you drunk?Don't 3-bet 22 preflop. Calling is fine, although I'd lean towards a fold if the blinds are tight. Loose blinds, I have no prob with the call.Secondly, you WANT a multiway pot with 22, and it's not close at all.
zachin a short handed game, you don't want a multiway pot w/22. The odds aren't there for it.22 preflop - that's entirely preferential. If he feels he can utilize his position well and his opponent isn't very aggressive, then go ahead and 3bet. It's a tough hand to play and it's up to coran if he wants to 3bet or fold it. But Cold-calling short handed w/22 is god awful - and it's pretty much bad in general to coldcall since you want to force your opponents to hit cards, otherwise hopefully they muck em.

I fold pf3bet flopAs played I bet the turn, and then the river, well I'll check or sometimes bet. I don't know which one is better. If you're sure he would call with a 9 or T or PP I think I might bet.As for pf, I'd call there if there was no raise, the raise f's up the implied odds.

zachin a short handed game, you don't want a multiway pot w/22. The odds aren't there for it.22 preflop - that's entirely preferential. If he feels he can utilize his position well and his opponent isn't very aggressive, then go ahead and 3bet. It's a tough hand to play and it's up to coran if he wants to 3bet or fold it. But Cold-calling short handed w/22 is god awful - and it's pretty much bad in general to coldcall since you want to force your opponents to hit cards, otherwise hopefully they muck em.
I may have been drunk at the time, however, we are going to have probably 4-way action if just one of the blinds comes along, which is why I stipulated loose blinds, I'm certain if we flop a set there will be enough action to make up for the slightly less than favorable odds, ie implied.If we had say 55, or even 44, I'm all for a 3 bet here, but I'm not doing it with 22. I do lean to folding over calling, but if the blinds are spectacularly loose, esp the SB, I don't mind a call because I'd be taking a speculative hand into a 5 way pot. That's good enough for me.

i dont mind the cold call preflop. people actually dont cold call enough preflop. one limper and raiser im cold calling with most pocket pairs unless they're such that im never getting paid off. i 3 bet the flop. then i bet the turn. and i also bet that river sometimes ,it depends on the opponents, but it can be a value bet, or it could also get them to fold a small diamond.

i dont mind the cold call preflop. people actually dont cold call enough preflop. one limper and raiser im cold calling with most pocket pairs unless they're such that im never getting paid off.
Explain your thinking please. I don't agree with this at all.