Anyone Else Have Their Full Tilt Chat Cut Off For Insulting A Pro?

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are so far superior to everyone here, and have such a clearer view of the world and how it works, why waste time with us dumb folk? We clearly are just a waste of your time and energy, seeing as how you have to point it out to us every time you post. Also, saying that you've anticipated someone responding and trying to be condescending will get you no where. Try to hold back all your coolness, you're making the rest of us feel bad.
I was waiting for you because you ALWAYS get involved. Me superior??? Not by far. However, I've yet to fall into your little world where I fear going against the majority. I know for a fact, that people on here wait to see where the tide is going before they get involved. That is cowardly. You and your buddy Jeepster seem to be the reigning tag team of public opinion, therefore I will absolutely not be suprised to see a comment coming from you. My point stands. Don't be so quick to pull the racist card or the ban card, because speaking your mind is what the internet was made for. Try to think a little, or if you really want to be adventurous, think independently. BTW, my son's hair is more difficult for me to manage..........."Because he's Black!!!!"

I think how everyone calls Phil Ivey the next "Tiger Woods" is kind of silly, and something that is attributed to him "because he's black". DN, Antonius, Lindgren, Eric Molina, etc etc etc are all great young players who can and probably will dominate poker in the years to come, the way Tiger has dominated golf, but nobody calls them the next Tiger Woods of poker. In this sense I can see how he can be considered overated because he's black.

An observation on how the media portrays minorities?
rac·ism (rszm) Pronunciation Key n. 1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others. 2. Discrimination or prejudice based on race.yeah, saying he's overrated because he's black, isnt rascism at all.... :club:
An observation on how the media portrays minorities?
We have an independent thinker here, sound the alarm.
I think how everyone calls Phil Ivey the next "Tiger Woods" is kind of silly, and something that is attributed to him "because he's black". DN, Antonius, Lindgren, Eric Molina, etc etc etc are all great young players who can and probably will dominate poker in the years to come, the way Tiger has dominated golf, but nobody calls them the next Tiger Woods of poker. In this sense I can see how he can be considered overated because he's black.
This is getting good. Isn't independent thought great?
rac·ism (rszm) Pronunciation Key n. 1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others. 2. Discrimination or prejudice based on race.yeah, saying he's overrated because he's black, isnt rascism at all.... :club:
no, it's saying that the media is racist.
I think how everyone calls Phil Ivey the next "Tiger Woods" is kind of silly, and something that is attributed to him "because he's black". DN, Antonius, Lindgren, Eric Molina , etc etc etc are all great young players who can and probably will dominate poker in the years to come, the way Tiger has dominated golf, but nobody calls them the next Tiger Woods of poker. In this sense I can see how he can be considered overated because he's black.
You obviously know nothing about poker.And Ivey won 5 bracelets by the age of 30. Negreanu won three, Lindgren none.See why people think Ivey is that goodnot to mention he was in the top 25 at the main event in 3 outta 4 years
unfortunately, your point was what he said may, or may not, be racist.which is incorrect.using the phrase "because he's black" introduces race where it has no business being.
And whenever Charles Barkley or Shannon Sharp refer to that white person... that certainly can not be construed as a racist remark... because their black... is that your assumption?
You obviously know nothing about poker.And Ivey won 5 bracelets by the age of 30. Negreanu won three, Lindgren none.See why people think Ivey is that good
I think we'd all agree that Ivey is great. The point is, is he rated higher by some because he is black? When a person is a minority in any area, are their abilties over exaggerated because they are the minority?I.E. - using the phrase "He is well spoken" when referring to an african american athlete. I hear this all the time and find it ridiculous. A person is held in high regard because they speak properly, I.E. Donovan McNabb. And isn't it racist to hold someone in higher regard because of their race?
And whenever Charles Barkley or Shannon Sharp refer to that white person... that certainly can not be construed as a racist remark... because their black... is that your assumption?
This is Beautiful. Catch my drift now cardwarfare when I talk about the tide.
Try to think a little, or if you really want to be adventurous, think independently
There is a significant difference between thinking independantly and disagreeing for the sake of being "different". Just ask MDG.
I think we'd all agree that Ivey is great. The point is, is he rated higher by some because he is black? When a person is a minority in any area, are their abilties over exaggerated because they are the minority?I.E. - using the phrase "He is well spoken" when referring to an african american athlete. I hear this all the time and find it ridiculous. A person is held in high regard because they speak properly, I.E. Donovan McNabb. And isn't it racist to hold someone in higher regard because of their race?
2. Discrimination or prejudice based on race.
There is a significant difference between thinking independantly and disagreeing for the sake of being "different". Just ask MDG.
I say what I think, and what I think people might be afraid to say. A little independent thought has got this thread going and injected some real intelligence, as opposed to the usual flaming affair. It's a beautiful thing.
I say what I think, and what I think people might be afraid to say.
Again, the superiority thing is getting old.But alas, you're probably right. Fight the good fight, noble spokesman of the downtrodden.
Again, the superiority thing is getting old.But alas, you're probably right. Fight the good fight, noble spokesman of the downtrodden.
I shall, and you keep up the good work of engaging in the usual mindless flaming. Your thousands of flaming posts are priceless. :club:
We have an independent thinker here, sound the alarm.This is getting good. Isn't independent thought great?
So, when someone(well in this case lots of someones) disagrees with you they're lemmings that can't think for themselves?If they agree with you, they're independent thinkers.That's awesome, kinda communist, but awesome regardless.
I shall, and you keep up the good work of engaging in the usual mindless flaming. Your thousands of flaming posts are priceless. :club:
Isn't that the point of the GPF?It's pretty much the only reason I come here. I guess maybe I should stick to OT with the rest of the "sheep". Afterall, they're all just mindless robots who wash in and out with the tides. They've just been here longer.
So, when someone(well in this case lots of someones) disagrees with you they're lemmings that can't think for themselves?If they agree with you, they're independent thinkers.That's awesome, kinda communist, but awesome regardless.
It's not that they agree, it's that they are putting thought into their comments instead of just posting some mindless flame.
how did this name get on the list?
It's not that they agree, it's that they are putting thought into their comments instead of just posting some mindless flame.
So how about naming one independent thinker in this thread that disagrees with you then?Or we all just happen to be mindless flamers?
Isn't that the point of the GPF?It's pretty much the only reason I come here. I guess maybe I should stick to OT with the rest of the "sheep". Afterall, they're all just mindless robots who wash in and out with the tides. They've just been here longer.
I'm sorry I can't respect any thoughts you may have until you reach 10,000 posts or 10 years of membership.