Jj, Just Couldn't Get Away From It.

Ok we're playing at Prima, which recently has gotten VERY tight and SUPER SUPER aggro with about 2 or 3 super LAGs at the table. I've been getting run over for the past hour and couldn't take it anymore. Thought I was probably good. Would you figure KK or AA? I figured it wasn't because of the post flop play, I will post more.Prima Poker skinLimit Holdem Ring gameLimit: $0.50/$110 playersConverterPre-flop: (10 players) Hero is UTG+2 with :club::DUTG raises, UTG+1 folds, Hero 3-bets, MP1 calls, 6 folds, UTG calls.Flop: :) :) :D (10.5SB, 3 players)UTG checks, Hero bets, MP1 calls, UTG calls.Turn: :D (6.75BB, 3 players)UTG checks, Hero bets, MP1 calls, UTG calls.River: :) (9.75BB, 3 players)UTG checks, Hero bets, MP1 raises all-in $1.33, UTG folds, Hero calls.Results:Final pot: 12.41BB

Are you kidding me. This is super duper standard. Dont be so results oriented. Also if you feel like your being bullied I would probably quit playing for the day or at least change tables.

I'm just seriously doubting myself with the way I'm playing over the last ooohh, 20-30K hands. I find it hard to tell where I'm at in hands on this site, but it feels like I'm doing the right thing. Just hard to tell myself I'm playing right with a downswing that lasts this long.

Your play in this hand = So. Incredibly. Standard.

ipwnpj4.pngipwn2oe7.png Of course on this I'm TAG with the money bags symbol, but it's not workin in the last 30K hands, obviously. I was good before in the last 40 K before my computer crashed and I had to restart PT basically. I'm thinking that I could play a few more hands maybe? Also, Am I not aggro enough at the river? If so, it's because I've been losing SOOOO many river beats it's insane, and it's getting me gunshy of the checkraise. Anyways, dig into it please, I need it right now.

after seeing the stats:you fold a lot to blinds stealsyou don't steal blinds oftenyou play really tight preflopWhat site do you play on?What is the ave # of players to the flop?When pots are small and tables are tight, you can't be folding to blind steals so much and not stealing them yourselfYou are very agressive post flop. It makes sense that you only go to showdown 29%. You probablly win a good share of pots on a flop/turn bet or raise. You don't appear to fold too many rivers (good), based on the reasonable 36% fold to river bet. Winning 53% at showdown is within a good range. I'm not much use dissecting the specific street stats/actions and what all that means in the charts.here's a theory I'm deriving from the combination of several stats shown. "You spend too much in pots you lose relative to the amount you profit in pots you win"factors in that theory:- you bet/raise a lot thereby 1) putting money in when behind and 2) hurting your implied odds - you are so tight preflop, observant villains will give you less action- you win a lot of times when you see the flop; but you don't go to showdown a high percentage of times. I imagine if I shadowed you, I'd hear alot of "I need to keep control of the hand" "I can't call preflop with KJs, he raised from MP1" "I don't like to draw to flushes on paired boards, heads up" and other items that folklore tells us makes a winning limit player, even at low limis.**************post your Stats by Postion page.hopefully others who understand PT and Limit better than I will also chime in.*********************Post like 10 hands a day.I used to

quick tired glance seems to indicate you don't use position- you play almost as many hands early as late- you raise about the same number of hands early as late- you win about the same in early as lateputting this with the other stats: Loosen up! especially in later positions(edit: ya, what Zach typed, while I was typing, basically)

OK, so basically I'll Raise obviously AA-JJ, usally TT early, play and usually raise early with AKs AQs KQs KJs. Do you advise folding KQ KJ AQ unsuited early? These tables are complete TAG and with a couple LAG as it gets. As we speak I just lost QQ to KK with me 3 betting preflop with QQ preflop and an A on the flop. I bet the whole way and he called. I feel like a left handed red headed step child right now.

OK, so basically I'll Raise obviously AA-JJ, usally TT early, play and usually raise early with AKs AQs KQs KJs. Do you advise folding KQ KJ AQ unsuited early? These tables are complete TAG and with a couple LAG as it gets. As we speak I just lost QQ to KK with me 3 betting preflop with QQ preflop and an A on the flop. I bet the whole way and he called. I feel like a left handed red headed step child right now.
I play AQo utg all day. KQ is meh, I play it though. KJo is a fold in EP.Essentially, you are probably doing fine in EP. I wouldn't be too worried about that part, I'd be looking at what to add in LP, and use your positioning postflop to maximize as well.
Buy SSHE. It will pay for itself. Follow the starting hand chart for tight games, except tend not to open limp in really tight games, especially in EP. Like Actuary and Zach said, you're just flat out not playing enough hands, especially in LP. Loosen up a little bit, especially in LP.Oh and honestly, if the games are as tight as you're claiming I'd really advise that you try to find another place to play.

hands youre probably not playing that you could besmall pairs - after two limpers go ahead and play any pairsuited connectors - after a few limpers go a head and play these two. even one gappers.offsuit broadway - these are tricky. if nobody has yet raised with them you should be doing the raising, but if somebody has raised you should usually fold. this advice is probably way too general to be usefull. go get a copy of sshe and read the preflop section, it not only lists handcharts but goes into how you should be thinking about hands preflop.

after seeing the stats:you fold a lot to blinds steals eh, I'm trying to defend more with mediocre hands, but lately I've been doing it and it's been biting me in the arse, with the "stealer" having monsters, meh.you don't steal blinds often Here is another problem. I try to steal blinds, and sometimes I find myself in a hand I don't want to be in, and on later streets I should be in, still trying to bluff my way at a pot where I'm behind, leading to losing a few BB in a hand I should have just taken a stab at.you play really tight preflop Yeah, I need to loosen up a lil bit, I guess anything between 15-20 VP$IP would be good. Not sure but it seems like I'm playing more hands than I actually am :club: What site do you play on? Microgaming, aka prima, I'm bonus chasing.What is the ave # of players to the flop? meh, it changes ALL the time, but basically 2-4/ MAYBE 5.When pots are small and tables are tight, you can't be folding to blind steals so much and not stealing them yourself QFTYou are very agressive post flop. It makes sense that you only go to showdown 29%. You probablly win a good share of pots on a flop/turn bet or raise. You don't appear to fold too many rivers (good), based on the reasonable 36% fold to river bet. Winning 53% at showdown is within a good range. I'm not much use dissecting the specific street stats/actions and what all that means in the charts. You basically got this right, when I think I have the best had I'm value betting per SSHE. Lately I've just been getting sucked out on or steal turn raised and I have to pay off, while lots of the time being wrong, meh.here's a theory I'm deriving from the combination of several stats shown. "You spend too much in pots you lose relative to the amount you profit in pots you win" RIGHT on, how do I change this? This might be my biggest downfall in all of holdem.factors in that theory:- you bet/raise a lot thereby 1) putting money in when behind and 2) hurting your implied odds How do I change?- you are so tight preflop, observant villains will give you less action- you win a lot of times when you see the flop; but you don't go to showdown a high percentage of times. This is because I probably figure I'm beatI imagine if I shadowed you, I'd hear alot of "I need to keep control of the hand" "I can't call preflop with KJs, he raised from MP1" "I don't like to draw to flushes on paired boards, heads up" and other items that folklore tells us makes a winning limit player, even at low limis.Eh, actually I'll draw to flushes on paired boards usally cuz there aren't a lot of people in the hands. I MIGHT not call preflop with KJs if the villain raised from MP1, depends on the read of the villain.**************post your Stats by Postion page.hopefully others who understand PT and Limit better than I will also chime in.*********************Post like 10 hands a day.I used to

I'm not strong/psychic enough to give much further assistance w/o specific hands,One thing, when you play more hands, you most likely will start to see more action on your winners, and will start to win bigger pots. another thing which makes a lot of posters gag, is that sometimes it's best to get to showdown cheaply and not worry about extracting all the value possible. When you are the caller and not the better, a couple things happen: - your opponent will bet when behind figuring you are weaker than you are, or even better, as a bluff- you won't be raised nor check raised on the turn/riverAgainst weak/loose straigh forward level 1 players, it's corect to play your hands for value bet when you are ahead and fold whwn pot odds dictate. However as players get better, it's important to consider that they may not just be looknig at their own cards. when you play as tight and agreessively as you do, it becomes child's play for a thinking player to play against you. This cotributed to winning small pots while putting in the most bets into pots you lose.Obviously, certain board texture and number of players in a hand, would dictate playing it very aggressively. I just want to suggest you consider when showing your hand down cheaply is better, When you have a wider range, your opponents will pay you off with worse hands.there are so many stronger players who could help you.Post a lot of hands and play 100's per day.