Ps3+ebay=gold

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, dress up as a security guard and get there the morning of the launch. Make sure you act the part - keep people in line, patrol up and down etc.When the doors open - you can right at the start.

noo luck....soo pissed. Targets got shafted on this, most only getting 4-6 and 10 was the most any around here got. Best buys were camped and full 2 days ago. Circuit city and walmarts are mad houses and have insane crowds. This entire rush was ridiculous, 10x worse than XBOX 360.

there were fights and brawls at the best buy and wal marts where im at. at best buy the police arrested 3, and walmart had to have people shipped off in ambulances. fing crazy

me and 4 of my friends are going to pick up ours now at a wal-mart, should be on ebay by noon:)
Yeah...I'd advise you sell them after thanksgiving break.Yesterday on ebay there were about 1600 PS3 pre-order auctionsToday there are over 20000 PS3 auctions...it seems is if a good majority of the people only bought them to resell them :/

I got mine!!! :club: Wound up finding a Target with a line of only 5 people on thursday at like 10am.... Hopped in line #6, and they wound up only getting 8 total. My brother met me a couple hours later to keep me company and was hoping they had a bigger shipment. He was #14... no luck. But the shitty thing was that they waited 12 hours before they told us that they were only getting 8... was seriously such a shitty thing to do... What's the point of that? There was like 35 people in line at 10pm last night and then they FINALLY come out and tell us, after people were begging to know all day and night.But whatever, I wasn't sweating too much since I was #6 and knew I'd be good regardless of the number, cause the lowest I heard for target was 6.So i'm excited. And like I said in the Wii thread... It was a pretty interesting experience... except for the 20 degree temperatures, it wasn't too bad. Lots of characters out there.

I got mine!!! :club: Wound up finding a Target with a line of only 5 people on thursday at like 10am.... Hopped in line #6, and they wound up only getting 8 total. My brother met me a couple hours later to keep me company and was hoping they had a bigger shipment. He was #14... no luck. But the shitty thing was that they waited 12 hours before they told us that they were only getting 8... was seriously such a shitty thing to do... What's the point of that? There was like 35 people in line at 10pm last night and then they FINALLY come out and tell us, after people were begging to know all day and night.But whatever, I wasn't sweating too much since I was #6 and knew I'd be good regardless of the number, cause the lowest I heard for target was 6.So i'm excited. And like I said in the Wii thread... It was a pretty interesting experience... except for the 20 degree temperatures, it wasn't too bad. Lots of characters out there.
Congrats, there were only 4 at the local target that I camped at.

As most of you know, I'm a pretty-big-deal rapper. Here's a rhyme I just wrote about my PS3 getting' skillz:

I'm creepin' up the line like a phantomI'm scorin' PS3s, 'swipe the chedda' ' is my anthemKids are ridding dirty like a tantrumI kick it like Ducati, me and my Glock is a tandemI'll cut you off like a clitI'm just like scissors, you ain't got the gall-- To stop me-- *****: I'm dressed up like Darth Maul It's all over kid;I swipe the card and seal your fate:That's the last one, 27,You in line at number 28

As most of you know, I'm a pretty-big-deal rapper. Here's a rhyme I just wrote about my PS3 getting' skillz:

I'm creepin' up the line like a phantomI'm scorin' PS3s, 'swipe the chedda' ' is my anthemKids are ridding dirty like a tantrumI kick it like Ducati, me and my Glock is a tandemI'll cut you off like a clitI'm just like scissors, you ain't got the gall-- To stop me-- *****: I'm dressed up like Darth Maul It's all over kid;I swipe the card and seal your fate:That's the last one, 27,You in line at number 28

you got nothin fool!
You wanna' battle? (We'd have to post the lyrics, I don't have a mic.)
I ain't got time fo yo white ***cause I'm grizzly, and you's a bassI ain't even hungry, still eat you for dinnercause you is a loser, and I'm a winnerYou lucky I'm a man of peaceYou lucky I ain't use my pieceYou lucky I ain't gonna be fightinYou lucky this is the last rhyme I be writin.

Lyrical miracleCrunk and satiricalThe rhymes I'm 'bout to spit, kid: increasingly empiricalMy game's the highest hight; rapper's delightI've got the Elements of Style, like them cats Stunk and WhiteHold your moms' hand tight;You've got no place in a mic fightStay in the tomb; no resurrection; you ain't Christ-likeI bend M.C's like a reflective prism bends lightTheir asses sore like a kid in prison -- you're a sweetboy, right?I pull like a stuntYou're liable to frontM.C's on the huntGot more flow than a cuntBitches blowing smoke like a Siamese bluntConjoined at the hipWith rhymes so sickI've got rappers crying; more sensitive than a clit

this guy bought a PS3 and then went out front of Best Buy in front of a crap load of people waiting in line to try and get one, opens the PS3 from the box and proceeds to destroy it with a sledgehammer in front of everyonehttp://thatvideosite.com/video/3613
There is someone who does that with every new system launch, a few people did it with 360's. What people go through to be internet famous is really amazing or just sad.