Need Some Advice.....

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How bout in Texas?of course we'd jam a thin, barbed stick into the OP's penis hole, to slow his activity down as well.I'm not a sexist here.
remind me not to get on your bad side B)

Two pages of replies and not one is correct.If you want to keep your job, you need to go NOW to your head of HR and lay out the facts. If you don't, and you decline her advances it could affect your job; if you accept her advances it WILL affect your job. If it becomes a "he said she said" it is usually the first person to come forth that wins in these situations. You need to preempt the situation and beat her to it.Remember, you did nothing wrong. You are single, she is not; she started it, you didn't; and you work for her, she doesn't work for you.

Two pages of replies and not one is correct.If you want to keep your job, you need to go NOW to your head of HR and lay out the facts. If you don't, and you decline her advances it could affect your job; if you accept her advances it WILL affect your job. If it becomes a "he said she said" it is usually the first person to come forth that wins in these situations. You need to preempt the situation and beat her to it.Remember, you did nothing wrong. You are single, she is not; she started it, you didn't; and you work for her, she doesn't work for you.
...and this Point of View is one of the things that is seriosly wrong with this country. The best defense is a good offense. Assume the worst of your co-workers and lovers. Screw them before they screw you. You're entitled.
Wow, hope none of you telling him to do it have a 25 year old wife. Maybe it is her he is talking about.
I have a 25 year old wife. lolAnd if anybody attemped to **** up my relationship I would indeed beat them with a baseball bat until they were dead.
I have a 25 year old wife. lolAnd if anybody attemped to **** up my relationship I would indeed beat them with a baseball bat until they were dead.
So what you're saying is it would be the other guy's fault - as opposed to your wife's or *gasp* perhaps your own - for messing up your marriage?
So what you're saying is it would be the other guy's fault - as opposed to your wife's or *gasp* perhaps your own - for messing up your marriage?
You dont mess with another mans wife, period.Any man that would is not a real man.
Don't do it. She's married. End of story. In poker terms; this is EXTREMEMLY -EV.I had a friend in a similar situation; ending badly with the husband killing him. Husband in jail and good friend gone.
omg....that is horrible sorry man.....if in fact you aren't lying...i doubt your lying about something that serious tho...
People confuse pleasure with happiness, when they are two completely different things. Our culture is all about pleasure and instant gratification, which seldom leads to true happiness.
Wisdom.
Run for your life. Now. Seriously, just run.
Seriously ... any 25 year chick who's married and looking to cheat is a very malfunctioning unit. She will make you pay a terrible price some day for doing this "to her."
This is a good answer if you care about the job. Is it possible to have a decent job at 22?Especially one where you have a 25 yo female slut for a boss?I'm just saying...
Is it possible to have a decent job at 22?Especially one where you have a 25 yo female slut for a boss?I'm just saying...
That wouldn't be all bad if they were both single. Might make for interesting times at the office

I'm going to take this to a lighter note.So I just broke up w/ my chick of 3 years! She slept w/ another guy, no big deal for me, I have an enormous penis and am definitly not insecure. Long story short,The next day I boned a receptionist from my work who didn't have a BF.3 days later I boned my brothers GF's friend, who is an absolute fox and single.The day after that I went on a really nice date with a girl I used to know in High School who just got out of a relationship and totally hit it off... Didn't do a damn thing with her, I was a complete gentleman, she was the one who put the moves on me :club: !Moral of the lighter note:Just bone single chicks, it really does suck to get cheated on, let alone with a little 22 year old prick who's trying to steal my wife from me.Think about it that way.I mean if it's that hard for you to get a good date and pound a nice girl into oblivion I guess you have no choice... but I'll still think you're a fu/ckstick.

I'm going to take this to a lighter note.So I just broke up w/ my chick of 3 years! She slept w/ another guy, no big deal for me, I have an enormous penis and am definitly not insecure. Long story short,The next day I boned a receptionist from my work who didn't have a BF.3 days later I boned my brothers GF's friend, who is an absolute fox and single.The day after that I went on a really nice date with a girl I used to know in High School who just got out of a relationship and totally hit it off... Didn't do a damn thing with her, I was a complete gentleman, she was the one who put the moves on me :club: !and then my alarm clock went off
I hate it when that happens
************BillyPoker Forum GroupieGroup: MembersPosts: 646Joined: September 12th, 2005From: Laredo, TexasMember No.: 9,449***********took ya long enough!
lol, took me long enough to admit it!
Visit strat.
I do, but not often enough.

I bet 90% of the people telling you to hit it get laid once every 2 years, and to a fat chick when they do. The people that say don't do it have seen the infinite amount of pain you could cause a whole lot of people. You're affecting the husband for life, the wife, both of their families, not to mention the guilt you'll carry with you for the rest of your life (even if you don't feel it now which I'm assuming you don't because you were dumb and selfish enough to even ask if it was ok) someday it will hit you and have a huge negative impact on your life.