So...following Bkice

No weed here either, although with my results lately, maybe I'll give it a try. If I wasn't Irish and we didn't have that whole stereotype thing, most people would consider me an alcoholic. As it is, I'm just a guy who likes to have a good time.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

these are the answers I get from PMJackson every time I look for advice:Me: Dude I tilt too much in cash games.PMJ: smoke weed.----------------Me: dude I have ADDPMJ: smoke weed------------ Me: I have a heart conditionPMJ: smoke weedapparently he's a big fan, and all the cool kids are doing it.
LOL. and every time I whine to BK:Me: OMG, I just stone bubbled the 50r ft. I hate poker.BK: Smoke a bowl mang.Me: Well obv, but still, I hate poker.BK: Ha. 5 mins laterBK: I'm 1/13 left in 'fill in tournament here'.Me: GlglMe: and gfy, smd, gifafi

I've taken adderall 4 times during MTTs and I have:Finished 2nd in a $20 dollar tourney on FullTilt (this was right after I finished HOH, Vol. 1 for the 1st time).Finished 1st in a $24+2 15K Guaruntee on FullTiltQualified through $24+2---->$200+20 and qualified for the WPT World Poker Finals for Foxwoods last yearFinished 4th in a $50 Limit Tourney on FCPCoincidence? I think not!

man... every day i wake up and catch up on the daily general forum gossip and there are like 5 posts talking about how much i smoke and how much it helps my game and such... so please let me clarify a few things:1) i smoke a lot when i play. i play 8+ hour sessions and i feel smoking makes me tilt less, allows me to play longer sessions, and to be frank i enjoy being high much more than not being high so poker is more fun for me too2) i would never dare to argue that smoking does not hurt my game too - when i smoke i am much more likely to not be able to get away from a hand, i am much more likely to find myself playing way too many hands way too aggressively, and i also find myself suffering from monsters in the closet syndrome (i have an overpair but i'm sure they have a set or whatever... this is a documented effect of smoking, paranoia). 3) despite some things i may have said earlier, i am not trying to get people to start smoking and i hope it does not appear like i am "endorsing" smoking weed as something that successful poker players do or "cool people do" or anything else. smoking is a personal decision with both costs and benefits, and for me personally, i like doing it too much to stop at this point. however, that's not to say smoking is right for any specific person and i really hope people aren't starting to smoke and play after reading about what i do. i honestly believe that 80% of people cannot play poker profitably while high (this includes many of my real life friends, and obv pat too). so with all that said, i obv love the green and it is a huge part of my life. however, i never once smoked when i was in high school (while all my friends were doing it and enjoying it, i just thought it wasn't for me) and i do not at all regret not smoking in high school. i similarly don't regret starting to smoke once i started college, but as i said, that's a personal choice, and certainly not for everyone.

man... every day i wake up and catch up on the daily general forum gossip and there are like 5 posts talking about how much i smoke and how much it helps my game and such... so please let me clarify a few things:3) despite some things i may have said earlier, i am not trying to get people to start smoking and i hope it does not appear like i am "endorsing" smoking weed as something that successful poker players do or "cool people do" or anything else.
my respect for you just went up a few notches Andy.quality post my friend, quality post :club::D:D:D:)
man... every day i wake up and catch up on the daily general forum gossip and there are like 5 posts talking about how much i smoke and how much it helps my game and such... so please let me clarify a few things:1) i smoke a lot when i play. i play 8+ hour sessions and i feel smoking makes me tilt less, allows me to play longer sessions, and to be frank i enjoy being high much more than not being high so poker is more fun for me too2) i would never dare to argue that smoking does not hurt my game too - when i smoke i am much more likely to not be able to get away from a hand, i am much more likely to find myself playing way too many hands way too aggressively, and i also find myself suffering from monsters in the closet syndrome (i have an overpair but i'm sure they have a set or whatever... this is a documented effect of smoking, paranoia). 3) despite some things i may have said earlier, i am not trying to get people to start smoking and i hope it does not appear like i am "endorsing" smoking weed as something that successful poker players do or "cool people do" or anything else. smoking is a personal decision with both costs and benefits, and for me personally, i like doing it too much to stop at this point. however, that's not to say smoking is right for any specific person and i really hope people aren't starting to smoke and play after reading about what i do. i honestly believe that 80% of people cannot play poker profitably while high (this includes many of my real life friends, and obv pat too). so with all that said, i obv love the green and it is a huge part of my life. however, i never once smoked when i was in high school (while all my friends were doing it and enjoying it, i just thought it wasn't for me) and i do not at all regret not smoking in high school. i similarly don't regret starting to smoke once i started college, but as i said, that's a personal choice, and certainly not for everyone.
You are going to have a hard time playing live unless they legalize smoking weed at the table.

Regardless of the negative effects of "chiefing" such as immune system drops, memory, paranoia, etc. it's definitly an emotion controller.There's nothing like getting felted and going out to the car, laid way back, behind black gettin' blown, full of hydro and you can smell it on my clothes...If anyone starts getting cob-web head and can't concentrate at all and is having a hard time remember things, just work out. Working out forces the blood through your system and pulls the canibus off your canaboid receptors (memory cells). Just some advice, it really works.Remember, everything in moderation....No stems, no seeds, no sticks, some a that real sticky-icky-icky, eww wee! Put it in the aiiiiyer...A side note:Smoking weed is LEGAL...If you don't get caught B)

and you can't forget about cancer.it's -EV
Actually there is debate about whether or not marijuana is carcinogenic. Of course if you're smoking a blunt or a spliff then you're smoking tobacco, which is carcinogenic.
Actually there is debate about whether or not marijuana is carcinogenic. Of course if you're smoking a blunt or a spliff then you're smoking tobacco, which is carcinogenic.
There should be no debate it's scientific.When you add fire (heat) to any vegetation (herb) that heat rips appart molecules and carbon monoxide (smoke) is the product of "burning" any burnable material.Smoke is a well known carcinogen, it creates lots of free radicles in body, which can then turn into cancerous areas or malignant tumors.Anything burned changes from it's normal form and breaks down into carbon.There's plenty of articles about some of the health benifits, though few, of smoking marijuana. Lower blood pressure, very strong pain reliever, sleep aide, and is known especially for it's affects on glycoma (eye disease where the cornea clouds).
I'm glad to hear you say those things. I've never seen anyone who smokes as much weed as you do have such a good head on his shoulders. Makes me think of what you could do without it.
I'm glad to hear you say those things. I've never seen anyone who smokes as much weed as you do have such a good head on his shoulders. Makes me think of what you could do without it.
LOL, see TMay and Ari, and probably another 20 or so ranked players.
why?I hate it when idiots come into threads and just say "lock it up" as if they have a right to determine what other people should and shouldnt talk about.
ur right, i shoulda said a lil more then that...i have no problem with people who smoke.. if thats what u like to do, then do it....but its retarded to get on here and brag about it to try and make urself look cool to other people is fuking stupid...what kind of role model are you for the younger crowd that gets on here???thats like if Barry Bonds get on tv and brags about how steroids helps him hit homeruns...
Equally retarded.If you think that someone in an online poker forum is supposed to be a role model, you're pretty ignorant.
OOO i get it... your only suppose to be a good role model in real life...when u get online, anything goes....thanks for stfu in advance
OOO i get it... your only suppose to be a good role model in real life...when u get online, anything goes....thanks for stfu in advance
Yeah, you don't get it, and probably never will.Fold pre-flop, Gary. gg.

How anyone can think that drinking is ok and smoking is bad is so far beyond my comprehension that it makes me doubt the entire human race.

that makes no sence..... lets go back and re read what i wrote, this time lets go a little slower and take our time...then we will see that i said O, i GET it....1-800-hooked-on-phonics, try it, it really works
sigh