What Do You Want For Hunukah

Wussy.If you're gonna pull the trigger, pull the trigger.You'll never be half the man Turd is.then again, I'm not typing my joke either.I'll go with a tame one.What I want:My foreskin back
I was going to type this and decided to read the other responses first. I am truly frightened.
Day 1: SexDay 2: SexDay 3: SexDay 4: A ponyDay 5: SexDay 6: SexDay 7: SexDay 8: A fortune cookie
If you switch Day 1 and Day 4, then Days 2 through 7 will be solved, too.Oh what, we can't joke about that either?

I just bought for myself the King of Queens complete set (it is awesome-comes in a cardboard IPS truck). I also asked for the complete Seinfeld set (that comes in a cardboard fridge).Also, a couple of more DVDs.

Just got the Seinfeld complete series set-um...awesome!It came in a fridge that opens up-inside are fridge magnets of fusili Jerry, the cigar store Indian, the rooster, and the rye bread. Then there is a thickish black holder-inside are three compartments. Two compartments have all of the DVDs in them (season 1-5 then season 6-9). Then in the third compartment is the Seinfeld coffee table book, which is awesome.

Just got the Seinfeld complete series set-um...awesome!It came in a fridge that opens up-inside are fridge magnets of fusili Jerry, the cigar store Indian, the rooster, and the rye bread. Then there is a thickish black holder-inside are three compartments. Two compartments have all of the DVDs in them (season 1-5 then season 6-9). Then in the third compartment is the Seinfeld coffee table book, which is awesome.
Im gettinig that, im also getting a new gators basketball jersey and the led zeppelin song remains the same dvd collectors editionyeah i know everything im getting but im not home to get any of itand i just realized this thread was from last year and found it funny wat i wrotehappy hanukka everyone ane enjoy
**** you, you miserable prick bastard. if you don't get banned for that comment, I don't know what you get banned for. Glad to see that Daniel, all the moderators, and full contact poker support and endorse a sick comment like that.
Yeah, cuz all the moderators probably support random statements that each of the 20k+ members say, especially if they haven't removed derogatory comments within the hour after they are posted. Use your head.
**** you, you miserable prick bastard. if you don't get banned for that comment, I don't know what you get banned for. Glad to see that Daniel, all the moderators, and full contact poker support and endorse a sick comment like that.
i have complained about him before...it's ok he'll get his
Yeah, cuz all the moderators probably support random statements that each of the 20k+ members say, especially if they haven't removed derogatory comments within the hour after they are posted. Use your head.
i just think the joke is in ill taste and i've complained to keith before about DDIM...jsut sayin

I've gotten one gift so far from my gf. she was in NYC for a few days and has another one i'm getting tonight. The first gift from her is a season for her and i to play flag football at the Varsity stadium, it's pretty cool fun competitive league. I am excited, a buddy of mine who is starting nose tackle for York is going to be playing too.I haven't got any family gifts yet cause I won't see them till sunday

damn, you people are so sensitive. if you can't joke about the holocaust, what can you joke about? is raping the elderly out too? I mean how far are we going to go here?

you use your head you moron. you clearly show your age. you specifically do a horrible job representing and moderating this forum. you have no idea how to communicate and respond in a respectful and professional manner. Instead of using this opportunity to validate the complaint, and explaining how managing the number of posts works, you actually insult me. Why on earth wouldn't you lead with saying something like, "I agree that his statement was inappropriate; however..." It's because you are the same kind of young dumb red neck like he is. Now I remember why I stayed away from this forum for so long. you are all a bunch of dumb kids.
you use your head you moron. you clearly show your age. you specifically do a horrible job representing and moderating this forum. you have no idea how to communicate and respond in a respectful and professional manner. Instead of using this opportunity to validate the complaint, and explaining how managing the number of posts works, you actually insult me. Why on earth wouldn't you lead with saying something like, "I agree that his statement was inappropriate; however..." It's because you are the same kind of young dumb red neck like he is. Now I remember why I stayed away from this forum for so long. you are all a bunch of dumb kids.
Where's my insult?You, in your post, stated that DN and all of his moderator support antisemetic comments because we didn't happen to see a post and/or remove it shortly after it was posted.That is the insult.

The situation has been dealt with.If people see things that are inappropriate the best thing to do is use the report to moderator button to make sure we are aware of it. Every post in every thread isn't read by the moderators or admins.

The situation has been dealt with.If people see things that are inappropriate the best thing to do is use the report to moderator button to make sure we are aware of it. Every post in every thread isn't read by the moderators or admins.
well get on it ya bunch of slackasses.
yeah i realized that after i made my post and then figured report probably worksthanks bob and zack for dealing with it