What Do You Want For Hunukah

A brick ovenToo soon?
no not funny at all, actually just about the only joke that pisses me off...esspecially seeing close family friends managed to evade the ovens when they were interned at Auchwitz
Edit: Stupid and IgnorantApologies
i laughed, but i'm pretty much a terrible person.
I know there are several ways to spell this holiday, but that can't be one of them.Is it?
its a hebrew word, so you can transliterate it to english any way you want. but no, i've never seen the first vowel anything but an "a"only one month until hanuglorkinsprufin

ok lets see:My list this year:http://shop.nhl.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2172720PS3 (which i have one reserved)and a few gamesthats itand im sharing the PS3 with my brother and since im away @ school he will get to play it all the timeand maybe ill ask for some money for my poker account even though my parents dont know i play online poker

Edit: Stupid and IgnorantApologies
Wussy.If you're gonna pull the trigger, pull the trigger.You'll never be half the man Turd is.then again, I'm not typing my joke either.I'll go with a tame one.What I want:My foreskin back
Chocolate coins. Hanukkah ain't about the presents, it's about the latkes!!!
**** YEAH!!!
Wussy.If you're gonna pull the trigger, pull the trigger.You'll never be half the man Turd is.then again, I'm not typing my joke either.I'll go with a tame one.What I want:My foreskin back
Why? They've actually proved that it's safer and healthier to be circumsized than not.And I want a cool laptop with all the gadjets, maybe a PS3, and a br of around 5-600. The last two are negotiable.A car would be nice too, but I think my granpa is giving me his old Acura. Still in good condition with about 60k miles on it. Less than the one I'm driving now.
**** YEAH!!!Why? They've actually proved that it's safer and healthier to be circumsized than not.And I want a cool laptop with all the gadjets, maybe a PS3, and a br of around 5-600. The last two are negotiable.A car would be nice too, but I think my granpa is giving me his old Acura. Still in good condition with about 60k miles on it. Less than the one I'm driving now.
actually i think more recently its been shown that with even occasional cleaning, there's no real differences.then again, i'm not a foreskin expert.
also rereading this postlet my ppl go is passover lolhanukkah is that the oil lasted 8 nights
i didn't mean it in any reference to anything...i do know the holidays
no not funny at all, actually just about the only joke that pisses me off...esspecially seeing close family friends managed to evade the ovens when they were interned at Auchwitz
four out of my eight great grandparents and two of my four grandparents were in the Holocaust-my grandparents luckily survived aushwitz but none of their parents survived and they were all incenerated so i also take offense to those kind of jokes.but on a happier note...i would love a new snowboard or some money for online poker
four out of my eight great grandparents and two of my four grandparents were in the Holocaust-my grandparents luckily survived aushwitz but none of their parents survived and they were all incenerated so i also take offense to those kind of jokes.but on a happier note...i would love a new snowboard or some money for online poker
very very sorry about your great grandparents. But it would have been an amazing feat to survive those camps.Our family friends actually met in aushwitz and married after they were liberated...theyare still around today but i've only heard parts on their stories...very hard for them to talk about it.
I've got a similar story. My great grandparents from my dad's side didn't make it through. I'm fine with most anti-semetic jokes, but I draw the line at the Holocaust.
I've got a similar story. My great grandparents from my dad's side didn't make it through. I'm fine with most anti-semetic jokes, but I draw the line at the Holocaust.
QFT....i don't mind jew jokes, but holocaust...that's just a no no
  • 1 year later...