Blatant Collusion

just about to play in the nightly $2500 guaranteed on prima ($15 with rebuy), 2 guys are registered named:BigSlickCC1BigSlickCC2Someone obviously doesn't know the rules and it trying to play two tourneys at once ala zeejustin.Can anyone think of any possible way this isnt collusion? lol

I msg'd the guy at his table and he's like" i dont have 2 accounts, we're at a poker club "wtf does that mean
Maybe at a hall that hosts a local game and are sitting by each other. Probably don't have to worry unless they end up at the same table.
just about to play in the nightly $2500 guaranteed on prima ($15 with rebuy), 2 guys are registered named:BigSlickCC1BigSlickCC2Someone obviously doesn't know the rules and it trying to play two tourneys at once ala zeejustin.Can anyone think of any possible way this isnt collusion? lol
As stated before me, could be a coincidence, could be friends, could be a mockery, I mean just think of all the user names you have chosen in your life for various things, can't you remember multiple times where it spits back to you "sorry, that username is already in use".. If you haven't then forget you but im sure most people here have... and oh yea it could be collusionI just realized, look at my member no. compared to others on this page alone, and then compare the post counts, if you ladies took a page out of my book fcp wouldn't have come to be this newtopicnonhumorousposting machine.
Maybe at a hall that hosts a local game and are sitting by each other. Probably don't have to worry unless they end up at the same table.
ya, but is this even allowed?> to gamble at a club with the use of online?
ya, but is this even allowed?> to gamble at a club with the use of online?
seriouslyyou go to some club to play poker with friends?How does that not have 'collusion' written all over it

Help me out because I ride the short bus to school and work every day.But a club has multiple screen names and accounts thru a poker website?You can just go in to the club and say you want to play a $50 tournament, you pay them and they sign you up at a computer so you can sit and play? If you cash they just give you money and you leave?Sounds like a cool idea to do even if I am totally wrong.

It could be collussion but it's possible two people wanted the same name.I originally just wanted to be fleung on hotmail but it was taken. Then I tried fleung1, then fleung2 and eventually just picked the number 22. Voila! Now I'm fleung22 everywhere to avoid going thru the hassle.

i'd be wary on prima or crypto sites. i have accounts at all the crypto sites, all with the same username and screennames. i was playing 1/2 on one site and 2/4 on another site one time, since the bonuses were better that way. i see there's some decent freeroll, so i hop in it. i then see another one on the other site, so i hop in that.turns out, they were the exact same tournaments, and "mrdannyg" was in fact registered twice. i had no problem playing the tournament at the same time, from both accounts (i was never at the same table), with the exact same account, from the same computer.i never heard anything about it either.

I heard one's Mary KateOne's AshleyI can never figure out which one is which though
the skinny one is Mary and the coked up one is Ashley .... or is it the other way round?
Remember that episode of the WSOP where the kid is living in Vegas with like 8 guys? It shows a room with like 8 computers all together with everyone playing at the same time. Hello team poker.
meh...i seriously doubt they would be stupid enough to try and "collude" in a ring game...all living at the same house..playing in the same game. that would be just plain retarded.just cause a bunch of guys are sitting next to each other playing poker doesn't mean they are colluding.if so a ton of people were colluding in the lobby @ ireland. lol.- Jordan

In Japan there are poker clubs all over the place. since gambling for money is illegal in japan, these poker clubs open up which are really just internet cafes that cater to only playing online poker. you rent the computer per hour (biiiig $$) give the store X dollars to gamble with, and then you use one of their accounts. After you are done, they hand you your winnings (if you have any).So while it may be far fetched, it is possible that they are telling the truth.

meh...i seriously doubt they would be stupid enough to try and "collude" in a ring game...all living at the same house..playing in the same game. that would be just plain retarded.just cause a bunch of guys are sitting next to each other playing poker doesn't mean they are colluding.if so a ton of people were colluding in the lobby @ ireland. lol.- Jordan
bwaaaahahahha, Not many chips in your avatar