what music do you listen to when playing?

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no neptunes or timberland?
Never heard of either, so I don't know if that's a joke or not...Edit - I've heard OF the neptunes, but I haven't heard their music.
wow. that's all you get. wow.
Well, I'm sorry I'm not as cultured as you. Remember, I grew up in Wisconsin. :)Should I download their songs?
no neptunes or timberland?
Never heard of either, so I don't know if that's a joke or not...Edit - I've heard OF the neptunes, but I haven't heard their music.
wow. that's all you get. wow.
Well, I'm sorry I'm not as cultured as you. Remember, I grew up in Wisconsin. :)Should I download their songs?
I grew up in bismarck, nd. Start downloading. Also add in the beatnuts and you can't go wrong with MC Fatlip "Whats up fat lip" you just can't because it's pure comedy.
The only one I was able to get off the ground was Timberland & Magoo feat Fat Man Scoop.  Not bad.  Looking forward to the other downloads.  Thanks.
older song, it's not bad, Timberland mostly produces but still has a lot of good stuff out there.

I have a big playlist with 100s of all my fave songs from XX on shuffle.XX=White Stripes PavementGuided By Voices StrokesEminem Jay ZBeastie Boys OutKastBeatles Rolling StonesDiplomats James BrownNirvana PixiesWu Tang Clan Butthole SurfersFlaming Lips Jon Spencer Blues ExplosionVelvet Underground Led ZeppelinSonic Youth T.I.Dinosaur Jr. NWAThe Who BraniacMany others.While making this list got "Root Down" by Beastie Boys and then "Pant Leg" by Jon Spencer Blues Explosion (great for poker playing).Get a whiff of my pant leg baby...

the cure-  upstairs room, killing an arab, pictures of you, disintegrationdepeche mode- world in my eyes, shake the disease, enjoy the silencethe smiths- ask, sing your life, half a person, panictears for fears- pale shelterjoy division- love will tear us apartsiouxsie and the banshees- cities in dust, spellbound, kiss them for meu2- sunday bloody sunday,ill follow,new years daysplit endz-i step aheadtalk talk-its my lifeblondie -on the telephonemen at work- day after daypeter murphy- cuts you upwolfsheim-once in a lifetime  tons of other stuff
Wow IveyFan that sounds like my High School playlist circa 1989 lol. I got a lot of sh*t from my redneck classmates for that.
iveyfan30, you have the best taste in music.  I'm sure you would like most of these:The LibertinesBabyshamblesRazorlightMaximo ParkThe FutureheadsFranz FerdinandBloc PartyInterpol
thanks for the props.....most of my fav bands are from the uk ...yes, im trapped in 1985 ...and i love it...hehe :wink:
iveyfan30, you have the best taste in music.  I'm sure you would like most of these:The LibertinesBabyshamblesRazorlightMaximo ParkThe FutureheadsFranz FerdinandBloc PartyInterpol
thanks for the props.....most of my fav bands are from the uk ...yes, im trapped in 1985 ...and i love it...hehe :wink:
Seven of the eight bands I listed are from the UK, and Interpol are so good that they should be. Most of them are similar in style or at least very influenced by great bands like The Cure, The Smiths, Joy Division, Gang of Four, The Clash etc.
Seven of the eight bands I listed are from the UK, and Interpol are so good that they should be. Most of them are similar in style or at least very influenced by great bands like The Cure, The Smiths, Joy Division, Gang of Four, The Clash etc.
just d/l some of the libertines stuf...pretty damn awesome....i didnt know there dubut album was produced by mick jones....makes them already a winner in my book..
iveyfan30, you have the best taste in music. I'm sure you would like most of these:The LibertinesBabyshamblesRazorlightMaximo ParkThe FutureheadsFranz FerdinandBloc PartyInterpol
just d/l some of the libertines stuf...pretty damn awesome....i didnt know there dubut album was produced by mick jones....makes them already a winner in my book..
Iveyfan, did/do you like XTC?
If you wanna be all Goth and such. I  recomend Tristania.
goth?? this is pop music from my era lol..ppl today label it as goth...p.s i d/l some tristania.....pretty awful....
Iveyfan, did/do you like XTC?
i dont know much from them, i liked that one song "senses working overtime"...i dont know much else from them to be honest

Rupert Holmes's Partners in Crime. Alot of ppl go for Escape aka The Pina Colada song but the whole albumn is a gem. You may not like this if you already dislike The Pina Colada song.These videos got me chasin the smooth http://www.channel101.com/shows/view.php?media_id=805http://www.channel101.com/shows/view.php?media_id=1337Sorry about the Tristania.I have never heard the libertines. I will check them out. Wow, Mick Jones.