what music do you listen to when playing?

the cure- upstairs room, killing an arab, pictures of you, disintegrationdepeche mode- world in my eyes, shake the disease, enjoy the silencethe smiths- ask, sing your life, half a person, panictears for fears- pale shelterjoy division- love will tear us apartsiouxsie and the banshees- cities in dust, spellbound, kiss them for meu2- sunday bloody sunday,ill follow,new years daysplit endz-i step aheadtalk talk-its my lifeblondie -on the telephonemen at work- day after daypeter murphy- cuts you upwolfsheim-once in a lifetime tons of other stuff

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the cure- upstairs room, killing an arab, pictures of you, disintegrationdepeche mode- world in my eyes, shake the disease, enjoy the silencethe smiths- ask, sing your life, half a person, panictears for fears- pale shelterjoy division- love will tear us apartsiouxsie and the banshees- cities in dust, spellbound, kiss them for meu2- sunday bloody sunday,ill follow,new years daysplit endz-i step aheadtalk talk-its my lifeblondie -on the telephonemen at work- day after daypeter murphy- cuts you upwolfsheim-once in a lifetime tons of other stuff
Do you still wear mascara?
Do you still wear mascara?
only if im going out ......duh....

If I'm playing a live action game then I prefer mellow easy listening because keeping an even-keel in a cash game is important to me:Sublime (Good for any type of poker)Grateful DeadPhishRed Hot Chili PeppersAt The Drive-InThe Mars VoltaMy tournament style is very aggresive, however, and I like listening to Metal/Hardcore because the music gets my adrenaline going:UnearthSystem of a DownEmmureStifling NeglectAs I Lay DyingMetallicaFollyPanteraSlipknot

shins, death cab, snow patrol, coldplay, garden state st, bright eyes, misc.
I like most of this
only band on this list i know is coldplay..and thats because they covered a smiths song.....i have a hard time listening to any bands from today...

obviously. Try the Snow Patrol cd. It took a little while, but I really took to it. Iveyfan, can I make you a mixed tape (cd) of some of my favorite songs of bands that have released an album in the last 10 years and send it to you? Songs that I like. If you don't like it, you can have two free sessions with Royal. Anything goes.

obviously. Try the Snow Patrol cd. It took a little while, but I really took to it. Iveyfan, can I make you a mixed tape (cd) of some of my favorite songs of bands that have released an album in the last 10 years and send it to you? Songs that I like. If you don't like it, you can have two free sessions with Royal. Anything goes.
2 sessions? how can i refuse....you arent looking to be somebodys sugar daddy are ya ron? if so...?? how about it??im quite bendy....or was i not bendy..i forget.....as far as anything goes with royal., do you think he'd be up from me parallel parking a mini van up his arse , while blasting "feel like making love" on an 8 track..i hope mr. furly doesnt object....
he prefers the new Dogde Magnum up his arse. New and hip. Minivans are for soccer moms. Dodge Magnum's are for hardcore assfuckers
well the mini van implyed i was ready to settle down...
three...three...three...three eleven
sucks...sucks...sucks...sucks ass
we have had this talk ian.....311 is awful....lets never speak of them again....
you guys like my avatar?
yes, it screams "im from a small town and listening to 311 makes ppl think im the town wierdo".... seriously tho. thiese guys are a hardcore punk band, they just happen to work at the tcby at the food court in the mall...listen to the ramones or the clash then 311 ,im sure you will hate them too...
we have had this talk ian.....311 is awful....lets never speak of them again....
you guys like my avatar?
yes, it screams "im from a small town and listening to 311 makes ppl think im the town wierdo".... seriously tho. thiese guys are a hardcore punk band, they just happen to work at the tcby at the food court in the mall...listen to the ramones or the clash then 311 ,im sure you will hate them too...
k. i hope your joking bout all this.i'm from a small town called New Orleans (we have 2 COUNT EM TWO stop lights :roll: )i'm actually pretty conservative. i just really like 311. why hate?
you guys like my avatar?
k. i hope your joking bout all this.i'm from a small town called New Orleans (we have 2 COUNT EM TWO stop lights :roll: )i'm actually pretty conservative. i just really like 311. why hate?
they just remind me of style over substance...its nothing personal mind you, just hate that little thing about them not having any talent.but hey ppl say the same about the crap i listen to, so crank the 311 broham....
you guys like my avatar?
they just remind me of style over substance...its nothing personal mind you, just hate that little thing about them not having any talent.but hey ppl say the same about the crap i listen to, so crank the 311 broham....
sweet new avatar Ivey.p.s. most new hardcore punk is junk