Believe Me...i Turned This Into An Interesting Hand.

I fold here; you still have plenty of chips relative to the blind level.Would villain call a 8xBB preflop bet with AJ, KJ or two diamonds? More likely, he flopped a set as I could see calling a big raise with any PP for implied odds.And if he's bold enough to bluff three times OOP at the pot with air; good for him.

I'm sticking to my plan and going near-broke here, assuming that villain is bold/silly enough to bet his tournament life with TP?K. :club:
So, its "bold/silly" to bet all your chips with TP, but you are perfectly willing to call off all of your chips with a pair of Kings?
So, its "bold/silly" to bet all your chips with TP, but you are perfectly willing to call off all of your chips with a pair of Kings?
Not normally. I just hate changing my read based on popular opinion. If the betting were different (if it made sense to me), no, easy fold.
I fold here; you still have plenty of chips relative to the blind level.Would villain call a 8xBB preflop bet with AJ, KJ or two diamonds? More likely, he flopped a set as I could see calling a big raise with any PP for implied odds.And if he's bold enough to bluff three times OOP at the pot with air; good for him.
Sorry for the delay in responding, but a company made an offer to buy the company I run...Gobears, I agree with all of your input on this thread. I folded, and did not find out what he had.