Anyone Here Play Moola?

Anyone here play Moola?It's pretty fun and I saw it on NWP. You start with a penny and play games like RoShamBo and stuff to keep doubling it up as much as possible.Right now I'm at 122 dollars. The hardest part is the first 10 matches but after that you'll have a bankroll to work with and it's easier.It's moola.com if you havent heard of it.There's a game called Gold Mine that has a skill level to it and it's beatable with a good +EV strat. I usually start by throwing low gold amounts and save the biggest for the end or to win a tie breaker.

does it cost cash? cash out any time or only when you win 11 brazilion dollars?Pm the invite if it's free, I'm down.
Pm me your email. It's free.Yes you can cash out anytime. I cashed 90 bucks but worked it back up from 10. I don't think anyone would be stupid enough to risk 5 mil to win 10 mil though. lol
Anyone here play Moola?It's pretty fun and I saw it on NWP. You start with a penny and play games like RoShamBo and stuff to keep doubling it up as much as possible.Right now I'm at 122 dollars. The hardest part is the first 10 matches but after that you'll have a bankroll to work with and it's easier.It's moola.com if you havent heard of it.There's a game called Gold Mine that has a skill level to it and it's beatable with a good +EV strat. I usually start by throwing low gold amounts and save the biggest for the end or to win a tie breaker.
hmmm, funny... there's a 5 page thread on this in the forum it belongs in.off-topic

I suck at this, I cant seem to get outta level 4. I get there and lose everytime. I need to reread that thread to get my nugget strat down.I too have invites left if anyone wants in.btw when do you get to spin the wheel. I got to the very first time I went brokpe. But nada in the numerous times I went brokpe since.

I suck at this, I cant seem to get outta level 4. I get there and lose everytime. I need to reread that thread to get my nugget strat down.I too have invites left if anyone wants in.btw when do you get to spin the wheel. I got to the very first time I went brokpe. But nada in the numerous times I went brokpe since.
The answer to that already exists in the Moola thread...
Yeah the Gold Mine game is the only game that can really offer a +EV. Develop a strategy based on what they throw out.