• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The fade to black after Hannah starts to take Harrison for ice cream before we find out what happened to Dexter — I’m sure that had some fans starting to howl at their screens. Was that a deliberate f

So I was watching the latest Dexter, stewing about what an awful actress his sister is, and I decided to look up her Wiki, to see what producer her father was, to enable her to get that job, because I

Posted Images

They bring in Keith Carradine for season two also which is a big positive as far as talent.
El oh El. This post is either funny because of the idea that Keith Carradine is a good actor, or that the cast is such horrible actor that Keith is a Giant positive in comparison to them.Here's the big positive of season 2.. Lila is hot.
El oh El. This post is either funny because of the idea that Keith Carradine is a good actor, or that the cast is such horrible actor that Keith is a Giant positive in comparison to them.Here's the big positive of season 2.. Lila is hot.
Well there is a huge drop off in talent between the star of the show and everyone else. Though the guy who played Doakes got to do a little more in season 2 I thought KC was a good addition to the cast.Lila was annoying, glad she got the knife.
Well there is a huge drop off in talent between the star of the show and everyone else. Though the guy who played Doakes got to do a little more in season 2 I thought KC was a good addition to the cast.Lila was annoying, glad she got the knife.
SPOLER THAT SHIT

I think they'll be filming Season 3 this summer with a broadcast premier sometime in October, but someone may have said that already...

Hey Suited.. Verbal Kent is Kaiser Souse..
It's "Keyser Soze", fyi.I finally finished Season 2 today on my iPod. I thought you all would care to know.A third season of Dexter was announced following the season two finale, in which an ad ran assuring Dexter would return in 2008. Season three will premiere September 28, 2008 on Showtime.
  • 2 months later...
A third season of Dexter was announced following the season two finale, in which an ad ran assuring Dexter would return in 2008. Season three will premiere September 28, 2008 on Showtime.
And here is the trailer if you want to check it out.
Meh trailer. Seems kinda similar to last season, but Im still so stoked for it to start.
Breaking his code and doing unplanned killing against people that don't necessarily fit his normal profile. Doesn't look the same to me.
Breaking his code and doing unplanned killing against people that don't necessarily fit his normal profile. Doesn't look the same to me.
I'm just curious if it will have the same wooden acting, bad dialog, and boring inter-office sub plots. I'd care more about that than what gimmick they've picked to make season 3 center on.
I'm just curious if it will have the same wooden acting, bad dialog, and boring inter-office sub plots. I'd care more about that than what gimmick they've picked to make season 3 center on.
You know, that's all true...but I still like the show.
You know, that's all true...but I still like the show.
I kind of know what you mean, as I have watched 2 seasons of it, because I really like the concept, and there are glimpses of greatness. but it's so god awfully written that I'm cutting bait this year.
  • 2 weeks later...

Video gameA video game based on Dexter was announced on March 4, 2008, to be developed by Marc Ecko's game development company, which previously developed the controversial urban graffiti game Getting Up. "Dexter is the extremely rare TV show with enough layers of action and tension to translate perfectly into a compelling video game," said Marc Fernandez, Vice President of Marc Ecko Entertainment.More info was released at the San Diego Comic-Con, revealing that the games would be released exclusively on the iPhone and iPod Touch, via iTunes, and that the games would be episodic. :club: