They should do a spinoff, Dexter the Fucking Lumberjack.

Can you do a spinoff with the main character?

Anyway, that was awful. Did he fucking swim back to shore through the hurricane? And I liked how nobody even glanced at him as he stole a dead body from a hospital and walked right out the main entrance, which conveniently had parking for boats.

I also liked how the storyline with Masuka and his daughter had no bearing on anything and zero resolution.

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The fade to black after Hannah starts to take Harrison for ice cream before we find out what happened to Dexter — I’m sure that had some fans starting to howl at their screens. Was that a deliberate f

So I was watching the latest Dexter, stewing about what an awful actress his sister is, and I decided to look up her Wiki, to see what producer her father was, to enable her to get that job, because I

Posted Images

I was thinking that. Finally , this is a show I want to see. About a handsome lumberjack serial killer in the Pac Northwest, with no moral compass, no code, no family, just getting his kill on. THAT Would be a show, Bundy 2.0.

• Like 1

I was thinking that. Finally , this is a show I want to see. About a handsome lumberjack serial killer in the Pac Northwest, with no moral compass, no code, no family, just getting his kill on. THAT Would be a show, Bundy 2.0.

I guess I should have spoilered this but you know what? Fuk Dexter and Fuk you too,if you give a shit.

I hated season 4, I don't get why it gets so much praise. Last season was the only one I liked since season 2, and season two I only liked, if I'm honest, because of that pyro slut. If not for Heroes, this show would have the biggest gap between concept and execution of any show I've watches.

I just saw it on Netflix the other day and added it to my watch list. It's a show that came on around the same time as Heroes about people that were abducted in 1938, and get sent back to earth several years later. None of them have aged, and they start to develop super powers.

I liked the concept of heros a great deal. I thought the writing was dreadful. I'm not sure if the acting was also bad, or the writing was so brutal that no one could be good in those roles. It was such a good concept and they ruined it so utterly.

so I went to /r/dexter to read the post-episode discussion, extremely excited to see people tee off on the finale.

ended up doing a spit take. they changed the background to a horribly photoshopped lumberjack dexter and the subreddit image to what looked like a brawny ad or something.

I mean, it had to have felt awful, when they were in the editing process, trying to piece together something sensible, after so much money had been spent and literally NO way to go back and make it reasonable. it must have been like the "exam is in a few hours and I have 200 hours of studying to do" feeling.

The fade to black after Hannah starts to take Harrison for ice cream before we find out what happened to Dexter — I’m sure that had some fans starting to howl at their screens. Was that a deliberate fake out?

BUCK: It was mostly to establish that to the rest of the world everybody thinks Dex is dead. We the audience are the only ones privy to the fact that he’s alive.

Wait, what the mother frack?

I was one of the people who stopped their dvr in disgust and immediately deleted the program assuming they were just leaving the ending open so they could monatize this with a shitty movie two years from now. awesome!

Holy frecking.......I can't believe the writers somehow made me hate them more weeks after the finale verse how much I hated them during the shows running but the toons did. They sure as titties are soft did.

They should do a spinoff, Dexter the Fucking Lumberjack.

Can you do a spinoff with the main character?

Anyway, that was awful. Did he fucking swim back to shore through the hurricane? And I liked how nobody even glanced at him as he stole a dead body from a hospital and walked right out the main entrance, which conveniently had parking for boats.

I also liked how the storyline with Masuka and his daughter had no bearing on anything and zero resolution.

I thought you guys were just making this lumberjack shit up.

I'm such an idiot for watching the last 3 seasons of this show.

• Like 2
  • 3 months later...

hooooooly fuck that was awful

I mean I guess I'm one of the few people that thought this last season was one of the better ones of the series. especially the first couple of episodes. hell even this finale was pretty good until the last 15 minutes. then that last 15 minutes managed to turn the entire series into the worst piece of shit in the entire history of television. I mean, jesus fucking christ. at least I laughed a lot I guess.

• Like 1
  • 10 months later...