• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The fade to black after Hannah starts to take Harrison for ice cream before we find out what happened to Dexter — I’m sure that had some fans starting to howl at their screens. Was that a deliberate f

So I was watching the latest Dexter, stewing about what an awful actress his sister is, and I decided to look up her Wiki, to see what producer her father was, to enable her to get that job, because I

Posted Images

I mean I like the show. It's entertaining but it could have been the GOAT.

I doubt it. It was never going to be anything resembling realistic, and because it seems to be set in our reality the fact that incredibly ridiculous things happen is often distracting. I dunno, maybe it could have been amazing if it had tried to be more realistic and Dexter only targeted murderers and child molesters or whatever, meaning that there weren't always these ludicrous serial killers showing up every other day, and we'd actually come to care about any of the characters on the show, and everybody didn't turn out to be Dexter's long lost evil brother, but I doubt it.

British lady is the killer or is driving the killer. Deb is gonna be Dexter's last victim now that she fits the code. Angel is gonna find Laguerta's case log on Dex and is gonna bust/shoot him.

that would be an atrocious season. so i hope you're wrong.

I'm curious as to what you would find an ideal, or even satisfactory, end.

i'm not sure beyond i don't want him to get caught or die.

so basically no resolution what so ever?

he can kill deb and this new lady. and quinn too. i never liked him. bring back hot lady from last year, she and dex and harrison sail away.

that would make sense if last season was the last season.

Here's what's gonna happen. Deb and Dex have a face off. Deb is pointing her glock at Dexter. BANG! Screen goes black.

Cut to 10 years in the future. Deb and Harrison are having dinner.

Harrison: I know, Deb.

Deb: What the ****ing **** **** are you ****ing talking about?

Harrison: I know that you killed my father.

Deb: ****!

Boom, knife to the throat and he kills that bitch.

The end??

This show is super terrible.

Bunch of stupid stuff happens that doesn't jive with the characters habits and personalities that we've come accustomed too. The show comes up with really really bad supposed holy shit moments.

Final shot:

Dexter wakes up from a nap in a bathtub and we see Rita bring him a girly Floridian drink.

• Like 1

Say what you will about Dexter ( and I will), It has a top 10 opening credits Maybe top five, I'd have to think about it.

Bottom 5. (My list is in reverse order of length.)

I'd say Game of Thrones is on the list.. Sopranos is up there, but I'm not sure how much of it is the opening song, which is just perfect. Mad men is great. The brady bunch is a classic. I'm a sucker for the Muppets open. The fresh Prince. The Simpsons. All great candidates. I think the only thing I'm sure of is, The Garry Shandling Show open is my favorite, but I'm not sure it counts as the visuals were different every week.

Friends? I never got into the show when it was on, but I'd say it should be on the list just based on the popularity of the show. Not to mention the handclapping is very recognizable.

The Simpsons and Muppets are great because they're always different. But I never watch TV shows live and I always skip the credits.

Which reminds me...I hate TV shows on DVD where they don't start a new chapter right after the credits. That should be industry standard.

Sopranos intro was the GOAT. Never to be defeated either. Game of thrones is good, but not sopranos good. Dexter is the same. The wire season 2 was good. Homeland might be the worst of any good show. Holy bleep it's terrible.