• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The fade to black after Hannah starts to take Harrison for ice cream before we find out what happened to Dexter — I’m sure that had some fans starting to howl at their screens. Was that a deliberate f

So I was watching the latest Dexter, stewing about what an awful actress his sister is, and I decided to look up her Wiki, to see what producer her father was, to enable her to get that job, because I

Posted Images

My goodness, she is a really terrible actor. I just finished season 5, and I knew Julia Stiles was just a one season wonder, but I was still sad they had her leave. I feel like they could have safely left her in. It would have added a fun element if she was around for season 6.I liked season 5, but of course it doesn't even hold a candle to John Lithgow's season.

I'm done with season 6. I thought it was a decent season. However, it was certainly near the bottom if ranked. I enjoyed all the religious stuff though.I definitely agree with BigD. It was a long time coming for someone important to find out. Hopefully he kills Deb... (I really hate her.)

• 3 months later...

Season 4 was good enough to keep me going and this didnt hurt either. Stupid bleeps suck though.http://youtu.be/rzzwNUBc2Z0

Man, I hope he kills Deb. That would be so great. Set it up like Travis killed her and call everyone. SO AWESOME! KILL DEB KILL DEB KILL DEB

• 3 weeks later...

I really don't like the idea of him possibly having another reason for killing Travis. If she doesn't find out or realize now that he was the Bay Harbor Butcher, then it kinda loses the whole big "OMG" moment when it happens in another season.It'll be all like. "Dexter! I can't believe you're a serial killer!" Nah bitch, you already knew.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jon, have you read the books?

I'm concerned about last night's intended victim, particularly the whole "pagan bull god" motif, which was the basis of the 4th, and most terrible, book.

I'm was pleasantly surprised at the fate of the geek and the potential ramifications.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I was watching the latest Dexter, stewing about what an awful actress his sister is, and I decided to look up her Wiki, to see what producer her father was, to enable her to get that job, because I don't see how she could get a female lead on a big budget Showtime series without being related to someone. I Found out, that not only is she not from a hollywood family ( she's from Kentucky originally) she went to freaking Julliard. For acting. What the ****!?!

• Like 1

So I was watching the latest Dexter, stewing about what an awful actress his sister is, and I decided to look up her Wiki, to see what producer her father was, to enable her to get that job, because I don't see how she could get a female lead on a big budget Showtime series without being related to someone. I Found out, that not only is she not from a hollywood family ( she's from Kentucky originally) she went to freaking Julliard. For acting. What the ****!?!

She is the absolute worst. I can not stand her. She almost ruins the show for me, and I can't believe that Michael C. Hall was married to her. She has to be fake crying 90% of her lines on the show.

• 2 weeks later...

Kinda sucks about Issac, but I guess this gives them more time to spend on La Guerta finding out about Dexter and then getting killed.

Next season is supposed to be the last, right? With Deb knowing his secret, and La Guerta hot on the trail, I don't know what else they can really do. Also, 9 episodes down, and he's only killed 4 people. Seems a bit low.