• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The fade to black after Hannah starts to take Harrison for ice cream before we find out what happened to Dexter — I’m sure that had some fans starting to howl at their screens. Was that a deliberate f

So I was watching the latest Dexter, stewing about what an awful actress his sister is, and I decided to look up her Wiki, to see what producer her father was, to enable her to get that job, because I

Posted Images

Maybe I missed it but did we talk about how Dexter left Deb to be with Lumen?Julia Stiles is denying it but who knows.
Or he's been watching the show and finally noticed that she's a man trapped in a hideous woman's body.

Having made it to the end, I'm surprised there's so much hate for Julia Styles's character. I thought it was great and wish she would've stayed. I think Season 5 was the best season yet.

Having made it to the end, I'm surprised there's so much hate for Julia Styles's character. I thought it was great and wish she would've stayed. I think Season 5 was the best season yet.
I can't be bothered to go back and check, but I don't remember too much hate for her. I thought she did a good job; the hate is mostly with the writers/director and their unwillingness to put the time into making plots somewhat feasible. I think.
Maybe I'm confusing this board with another one then. Either way, I wish she would've stuck around for season 6.
Michael C. Hall does need a new love interest in life, so maybe he'll talk the writers into bringing her back.Due to the gross inaccuracy of accusing us of hating Julia Stiles, no one got to comment on your fact that you loved this season, and even called it the best yet. That is just simply inaccurate. If you liked this season, good for you, but it wasn't really breaking any new ground. There were a lot of good complaints voiced in this thread, the consensus being that this season was mostly an amalgamation of previous storylines that didn't really manifest itself in any sort of unique way. If you took this season as a 1 season capsule, it probably was pretty good. But when you look at the past, especially last season with Lithgow, I just don't see how there's any comparison in terms of television quality.
Is anyone disputing that? Lithgow is a legend.
I don't think anyone is disputing it, but I felt the need to say it and didn't think I had to wait for someone to say otherwise.
there's a list in the wikipedia page for the show.
"After committing this act and placing the body in his car, he continued to his girlfriend’s house, reminiscent of Dexter Morgan who returns to his wife after committing murders."Except Dexter disposed of the body first. Stupid teenagers.
  • 2 weeks later...

Started watching the DVD's about 10 days ago, and I'm into Season 4...Season 1>Season 3>Season 2Smits was amazing, completely stole the show.I didn't like Doakes until he was gone. In retrospect, dude was funny.Deb has grown on me, probably bc they hide her face behind her hair a lot now.I'm a lot like Dexter, minus the serial killing.