Stars $3r 20k Gtd

GL all still in.if anyone cares, i'm doing pretty well in the 10 fpp tourney going on right now.watch me do good in the ones that really don't matter, and do shtty in the money tourneys. Such is life.

52k at 3rd break...time for cous cous and suasage....gl moving up leader board kuge
tytytyBut remember, you said you were having a feeling I would win. If I win...I don't really know...I'll slap everyone im my home poker game tomorrow with 100 dollar bills.PS: My table is full of stiffs who won't talkDouble PS: 66K after AA > A10
tytytyBut remember, you said you were having a feeling I would win. If I win...I don't really know...I'll slap everyone im my home poker game tomorrow with 100 dollar bills.PS: My table is full of stiffs who won't talkDouble PS: 66K after AA > A10
sweeeeeet.... if you win ill need you to google me some directions.. hahaup to 130k where u at???
sweeeeeet.... if you win ill need you to google me some directions.. hahaup to 130k where u at???
70K, and do you have your obsever chat on? I've been trying to talk to you for the past 5 minutes

96K on 4th break....I made a good laydown with AJ one hand...and then folded AJ in bb to shortstack push....he had 22...but I assume AJNW :club:.Still doing okay though. 4K/8K/400 blinds after break. 97 of 170 :D. I remember when I was 1157 out of 1171, lol.