i always knew you were a video game junkie, but dance dance revolution? lol i saw people using it in the mall and had a good chuckle at them. i pictured you on in and it gave me a good chuckle :club: onto GTA III.you said that you couldnt believe it was made for kids. it wasnt made for kids. the rating clearly point out that kids shouldnt play the game.

i always knew you were a video game junkie, but dance dance revolution? lol i saw people using it in the mall and had a good chuckle at them. i pictured you on in and it gave me a good chuckle :club: onto GTA III.you said that you couldnt believe it was made for kids. it wasnt made for kids. the rating clearly point out that kids shouldnt play the game.
ORLY?
Yes the rating does point that out. If you think the developers made the game thinking "well teens won't be able to play this not that the M is on it", your nuts!
Yes the rating does point that out. If you think the developers made the game thinking "well teens won't be able to play this not that the M is on it", your nuts!
way i figure, teens aren't kids, if a 15 year old kid plays GTA 3, it's alot different than a 7 or 8 year old as far as I'm concerned, and it most certainly was NOT made for 7-8 year old kids, it's rated M, developers knew they would get an M, it's for mature gamers, not kiddies.
in order to have a lot of fun with GTA III-you got to get the cheats from cheatcc.com (i think thats the right website)
cheating is gay. just play the game the way it was designed to be played, trust me you will have alot more fun actually achieving missions instead of cheating for dual rocket launchers, unlimited armour, unlimited ammo etc. its stupid.oh and i think it is quite clear that the game is not made for kids. if you think that it is made for kids your a dumb ***.
way i figure, teens aren't kids, if a 15 year old kid plays GTA 3, it's alot different than a 7 or 8 year old as far as I'm concerned, and it most certainly was NOT made for 7-8 year old kids, it's rated M, developers knew they would get an M, it's for mature gamers, not kiddies.
it's not as if kids younger than 10 dont see that all on TV anyway....this is America, you can't stop it.....sad, but true
cheating is gay. just play the game the way it was designed to be played, trust me you will have alot more fun actually achieving missions instead of cheating for dual rocket launchers, unlimited armour, unlimited ammo etc. its stupid.oh and i think it is quite clear that the game is not made for kids. if you think that it is made for kids your a dumb ***.
i kind of didn't say what i meant...eventually i beat the whole game and istead of starting over again (which was boring) i got the cheats and just busted everybody
it's not as if kids younger than 10 dont see that all on TV anyway....this is America, you can't stop it.....sad, but true
true, it shouldn't be that way though, even so interactivity is different, i believe that. watching someone kill someone in a movie or tv show(kids probably shouldn't be watching violent movies/tv shows anyway) is different than simulating it in an interactive situation.