Roswell (atlanta), Ga And/or Birmingham Al

hi all;I've got phone interviews with companies from these two cities,Would appreciate any feedback.Will research on own of course, but looking for your impressions if you've lived in or visited them.if you don't do impressions, oh well.whatever comes to mindsocial, economy, education, area, crime, weather, people, etc..gov't

hi all;I've got phone interviews with companies from these two cities,Would appreciate any feedback.Will research on own of course, but looking for your impressions if you've lived in or visited them.if you don't do impressions, oh well.whatever comes to mindsocial, ecoomy, education, area, crime, weather, people, etc..gov't
Roswell is a pretty nice area. A lot of gays.A lot of money. Pretty educated,.Very little crime.It's a lot like Alpharetta, which it's just south of, but not quite as nice.

Both are pretty cool cities. Lots to do. Decent proximity to other cool places. Only thing that really sucks about Atlanta is the traffic.

I went through Birmingham once, when I was 18ish..first ever 'real' road trip. Went from MLK Parkway to Medgar Evers Boulevard to Rosa Parks Highway or some combination resembling that..it was a bit of a culture shock for a young white kid from small town Iowa. Birmingham is just like any other major city though; there's poverty, there's rich, there's culture, there's ignorance..at least from waht I gathered from my coupe hours there.

I live basically exactly halfway between Atlanta and Birmingham on I-20. I can't say anything specifically for Roswell, but if you're comparying B'ham and Atlanta, they're both decent, Atlanta just has more to do.