• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Classic Brv

he was as innocent as much as Kavanaugh doesn't like beer

The Blake Mamba

Oh. I have to say well done then.Well word is they scanned his cat and his doctor is flying to NY as we speak to read the results. We won't know until tonight or tomorrow morning. Great.
I hate the waiting game.
After watching that ridiculous super bowl, I'm glad I'm a basketball fan where player and team legacies are decided by the players in question when they're on the field and affecting the play on both ends.
i think kurt did enough to get in to the halll, i mean, he was already there in my book, but any doubters cant say he didnt play well enough to win.
i think kurt did enough to get in to the halll, i mean, he was already there in my book, but any doubters cant say he didnt play well enough to win.
It's just dumb the only reason he doesn't have 3 rings right now is b/c of what happend when he wasn't on the field. Yet when the best qb's are being discussed he won't ever get a sniff b/c it will always be, "well he only has one ring."
It's just dumb the only reason he doesn't have 3 rings right now is b/c of what happend when he wasn't on the field. Yet when the best qb's are being discussed he won't ever get a sniff b/c it will always be, "well he only has one ring."
football glory is just like that. but i dont think anyone who knows anything would ever say someone like terry bradshaw is better than kurt. or even big ben.
football glory is just like that. but i dont think anyone who knows anything would ever say someone like terry bradshaw is better than kurt. or even big ben.
I have a feeling Roethlisberger is going to go down as the most overrated qb ever.Still awaiting word on Bynum too, this is irritating.
I'll say it terry bradshaw was better than kurt
I have a feeling Roethlisberger is going to go down as the most overrated qb ever.Still awaiting word on Bynum too, this is irritating.
the steelers would be at best 8-8 without Ben. That is far from the truth.
Really, I'm pretty sure their backup stepped in to win a game this year. A lot of QB's would be successful on that team. They could have won 10 games this year with me as QB, the rest of the team is that good.
Who's replacing him? That's not a very good argument.If you put any of the top tier qb's on that team they don't miss a beat. If they got Brady or Manning on that team they're going to have trouble losing a game.
Who's replacing him? That's not a very good argument.If you put any of the top tier qb's on that team they don't miss a beat. If they got Brady or Manning on that team they're going to have trouble losing a game.
I don't think Leftwich would have the same success as Ben. Yes if they had Brady or Manning they would be as good. You have to include Roethlesburger in the elite QBs of the NFL. He has one less super bowl than Brady and one more than Manning.
sigh, bynum out 8-12 weeks with torn mcl fml
ouch, those are not fun. :club: I've dealt with two myself. If the Lakers can get Bynum back before the playoffs and get into a good grove again, you guys have a good shot at the title. This isn't the same knee that he injured last year is it?
I don't think Leftwich would have the same success as Ben. Yes if they had Brady or Manning they would be as good. You have to include Roethlesburger in the elite QBs of the NFL. He has one less super bowl than Brady and one more than Manning. ouch, those are not fun. :club: I've dealt with two myself. If the Lakers can get Bynum back before the playoffs and get into a good grove again, you guys have a good shot at the title. This isn't the same knee that he injured last year is it?
ya its his other knee this time :ts
If that a-hole sitting courtside wouldn't have spilled his drink right before Drew's free throws, which happened right before the play, everything would have been different and this wouldn't have happened.
lol did you ever see the curb your enthusiasm where larry david injures shaq and the whole stadium boos him