• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Classic Brv

he was as innocent as much as Kavanaugh doesn't like beer

The Blake Mamba

You know what would have sucked for the lakers? Trading Odom for Artest. Oh wait, I mean it would have been perfect, my bad.
Yeah, it looked like they were really missing something in those first two games.Oh wait, they looked like a freaking juggernaut.
Yeah, it looked like they were really missing something in those first two games.Oh wait, they looked like a freaking juggernaut.
yes yes wins against the clippers and blazers. MOST impressive. We all know you're a good squad, the question only is, are you a championship squad or not? And Artest over Odom I think is a definite upgrade.
yes yes wins against the clippers and blazers. MOST impressive. We all know you're a good squad, the question only is, are you a championship squad or not? And Artest over Odom I think is a definite upgrade.
I'm guessing they feel like getting Bynum back, and another year for the young players to develop is more than enough to push them over the edge.
If they could have gotten Artest for Odom they would have done it, but the Kings were making us take back Kenny Thomas' contract and we'd have to give up Farmar also, so it was never an option. Believe me, nobody is disappointed in the team they have.
If they could have gotten Artest for Odom they would have done it, but the Kings were making us take back Kenny Thomas' contract and we'd have to give up Farmar also, so it was never an option. Believe me, nobody is disappointed in the team they have.
Oh, giving up Farmar was the deal breaker.. yeah, I can see why you wouldn't want to get rid of a piece like that. :club:
Oh, giving up Farmar was the deal breaker.. yeah, I can see why you wouldn't want to get rid of a piece like that. :club:
Are you just trying to start trouble? Trading Odom and Farmar for Artest and a bad contract would have been a desperation move, and if you don't think so I don't know what to tell you.
Are you just trying to start trouble? Trading Odom and Farmar for Artest and a bad contract would have been a desperation move, and if you don't think so I don't know what to tell you.
"Are you just trying to start trouble" jesus christ, you laker fans are paranoid and defensive. I just think having Artest in your starting lineup is preferable to bring odom off the bench, and think that he's exactly the type of player that would have put the lakers over the top, and instead may have put the rockets over the top. I'm not trying to "start trouble" just expressing my opinion, yikes.
"Are you just trying to start trouble" jesus christ, you laker fans are paranoid and defensive. I just think having Artest in your starting lineup is preferable to bring odom off the bench, and think that he's exactly the type of player that would have put the lakers over the top, and instead may have put the rockets over the top. I'm not trying to "start trouble" just expressing my opinion, yikes.
paranoid? who have you been talking too?defensive? the hell you say!!
paranoid? who have you been talking too?defensive? the hell you say!!
Seriously. Nobody has even mentioned Artest in this thread in like 6 months, and all of a sudden he comes in spouting about Artest as if they could have made a trade recently.BigD, 9 months ago, when they were talking with the Kings about Artest, Odom was their starting 4 and they're expecting Farmar to eventually be their starting point guard. You're not trading those two guys for a guy you're only guaranteed to get for half a season, along with a bad contract. And you speak about "over the top", the Lakers were perhaps one misdiagnosed injury from "over the top."
Seriously. Nobody has even mentioned Artest in this thread in like 6 months, and all of a sudden he comes in spouting about Artest as if they could have made a trade recently.
LOL either that, or there's been no reason to talk about the NBA since the draft. The season has now started, and Artest looks outstanding for the Rockets, is why I bring it up.
LOL either that, or there's been no reason to talk about the NBA since the draft. The season has now started, and Artest looks outstanding for the Rockets, is why I bring it up.
And the Lakers look like crap? Laker fans feel like we have the best team in the league, do you really think we're pissed every day that we didn't get Ron Artest a year ago when there's a good chance he wouldn't even be on the team now.
And the Lakers look like crap? Laker fans feel like we have the best team in the league, do you really think we're pissed every day that we didn't get Ron Artest a year ago when there's a good chance he wouldn't even be on the team now.
Jesus Christ, see above.
Jesus Christ, I guess I'll just let you come in here and say whatever you want with no response because BigD might think I'm paranoid. Paranoid of what, I'm not sure.
See above, psycho. it's the whole " I guess I'll just let you come in here and say what ever you want" thing that I'm talking about, when I say defensive. I should have also added "belligerent" I suppose. Paranoid, defensive and belligerent.
I'm sick of taking the strap from you, Poppy. I'm sick a marchin' down to this goddamn office to kiss your Irish ass and I'M SICK OF THE HIGH HAT!"
That's right, I'm the big shot around here. And you're just some shnook that likes to get slapped around.
thiswasus1fh7.pngthis used to be us. what happened?
I was looking for a good screen shot from Miller's Crossing, where the guy is Tommy Gunning to "O Danny Boy" but I found this instead, which pretty much is the best thing everpolbark.jpg
That's right, I'm the big shot around here. And you're just some shnook that likes to get slapped around.
My main fantasy B-Ball and F-ball team are called "The High Hats" from this movie, strangely enough.