• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Classic Brv

he was as innocent as much as Kavanaugh doesn't like beer

The Blake Mamba

Wow! Wild game last night. Kobe went off for 53 and they still lost, but it did go to OT. And Odom had 16 pts and 17 boards. Tough loss for the Lakers.Of course, my team had its own guy go off. Yao was unstoppable down low scoring 39 pts, grabbing 11 boards, and getting 4 blocks. McGrady didnt shoot too well but did score 30. More importantly he had 10 assist. Big win for the Rockets.

• 2 weeks later...
Fuck. That second half was horrid.
Dammit, that was the game to get. They've been doing such a good job with Nash since the 2nd half of the last reg season game against them, but the only way they can beat them is to pound it inside every time and kind of use Kobe as an afterthought.

That first half was probably the best half of basketball the Lakers are going to get this series and they didn't turn it into a win. You guys better hope they make a move for KG in the offseason.

That first half was probably the best half of basketball the Lakers are going to get this series and they didn't turn it into a win. You guys better hope they make a move for KG in the offseason.
I was hoping for a KG trade this offseason as well. But I heard a report last week that the Wolves will not move him, so thats a little disheartening. But you never know.
I was hoping for a KG trade this offseason as well. But I heard a report last week that the Wolves will not move him, so thats a little disheartening. But you never know.
As a basketball fan him being exiled in Minnesota kills me, and as much as I want him somewhere competing deep into the playoffs I hope it's not in LA...The Lakers are the basketball equivalent of the Yankees to me, I just can't cheer for them no matter who is on their team.
I doubt the Lakers part with Bynum.
That seems to be the word. I hope they are right, and he turns out to be great. And I hope Kobe is still in his prime when/if that happens.
Hell Yeah. Great game all around tonight. Lookin to tie up the series on Sunday.
Ya man. They finally figured out a way to play the screen roll to slow their offense down enough to compete with them...for atleast one game anyway.
Ya man. They finally figured out a way to play the screen roll to slow their offense down enough to compete with them...for atleast one game anyway.
The Lakers defensive intensity was way above normal last night. They'll need that level from here on out to win any more games. Plus a good game from Kwame.

That really blew. Too many easy baskets for the Suns in the first and third quarters. Not enough stops for the Laker D. The Suns played well, and unfortunately, if they play that well, Im not sure the Lakers as they are, can beat them.