pokerstars $100+9 tourney that started at 23:00 we are at the final two tables right now its a 20% payout but first place is worth over $8000 screenname is ivegottaafter taking a sick sick cooler three times in a row to knock me out 37th in the 35K guaranteed i really really want this one....fianl tabled the $33 limit holdem but no rail thread as i busted out in 8thI DO NOT HAVE CHAT so if i dont respond dont be offended

pokerstars $100+9 tourney that started at 23:00 we are at the final two tables right now its a 20% payout but first place is worth over $8000 screenname is ivegottaafter taking a sick sick cooler three times in a row to knock me out 37th in the 35K guaranteed i really really want this one....fianl tabled the $33 limit holdem but no rail thread as i busted out in 8thI DO NOT HAVE CHAT so if i dont respond dont be offended
im there. you got aim?

im getting decent cards for shorthanded but i cant hit the flop or it comes all oers to my pairsat the ft ill have better positionweeeeeeee the races have been good for me tonighthopefuly we can take this down its even better considering that i had 3bbs left or so right around the bubble :club:

K6 was the best id seen and i was getting to low i didnt have much fold equity but thats just part of the game and thanks for the rail guys its my bggest cash to date so it feels pretty goodthe best hand id seen in the last 20 was 88 TJ offsuit and QT offsuitso the K6 was a no brainer loland im 9/46 in the $33 plo tourney on stars so hopefully we will have a rail for that one too :)thanks again guysits been a good night37th in the 35K guaranteed for a little over $2508th in the $33 limit holdem for like $1307th in the $109 for $1300and deep in the plo plus T$215 on the day