The Official Isap Squad

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I'm now down over $6k in tournaments this year and haven't even cashed in one since the Reagan administation I guess I should bump this.

• 1 year later...

so me and a couple friends had a 2 part challenge amongst ourselves. We had a month to play min 20 SnG / Tournaments for best ITM% and ROI. I cashed 1 time in about 25+ tries and proceeded to lose my entire roll at $2 level. Awesome. Honestly tho, I was almost happy to go broke and just quit playing online. It just wasn't fun anymore. period. The sad thing is, I was a decent NLHE tourney player and may have shown a profit, except when I'd play PLO and wipe out any bankroll building progress. P

Thunderdome?LOL tiltaments*** POCKET CARDS ***Dealt to No_Neck [10d 10s] SAVETHEWALES - Raises $1.25 to $1.50No_Neck - Raises $5 to $5.50SAVETHEWALES - Calls $4*** FLOP *** [2h Jh Ks]No_Neck - Bets $8SAVETHEWALES - Calls $8*** TURN *** [2h Jh Ks] [7c]No_Neck - ChecksSAVETHEWALES - Bets $13.50No_Neck - All-In(Raise) $25.65 to $25.65SAVETHEWALES - Calls $12.15*** RIVER *** [2h Jh Ks 7c] [7h]*** SHOW DOWN ***No_Neck - Shows [10d 10s] (Two Pair, tens and sevens) SAVETHEWALES - Shows [Kh Ad] (Two Pair, kings and sevens) SAVETHEWALES Collects $77.80 from main pot
wow is that humbling!
Thunderdome?LOL tiltaments*** POCKET CARDS ***Dealt to No_Neck [10d 10s] SAVETHEWALES - Raises $1.25 to $1.50No_Neck - Raises $5 to $5.50SAVETHEWALES - Calls $4*** FLOP *** [2h Jh Ks]No_Neck - Bets $8SAVETHEWALES - Calls $8*** TURN *** [2h Jh Ks] [7c]No_Neck - ChecksSAVETHEWALES - Bets $13.50No_Neck - All-In(Raise) $25.65 to $25.65SAVETHEWALES - Calls $12.15*** RIVER *** [2h Jh Ks 7c] [7h]*** SHOW DOWN ***No_Neck - Shows [10d 10s] (Two Pair, tens and sevens) SAVETHEWALES - Shows [Kh Ad] (Two Pair, kings and sevens) SAVETHEWALES Collects $77.80 from main pot
Seems like you played it right. Though, next time you should raise 25.64 instead of 25.65 and fold when he pushes you all in. That way you have 1 cent left to make up for your losses.