The Official Isap Squad

Ok, so by hook and by crook I got $5 on FT. I decided to sit .25/.50 Razz. Up and downed a little and the table broke up. I was at $7.66. Looked around and decided to try one of the $1+.25 SnG's. The play was alot better than I expected, though I still saw the 3 way all in with Axo, T8s, and 9Ts. Of course the 9T hits a 9 on the turn and a T on the river. Anyway, I busted out 5th. Felt I played ok, hit trip K one time and didn't milk it as best as I should have. Can't believe I didn't finish in it though. What a joke. ISSAP.
The overall play on Full Tilt is tougher than the other sites, but it still has it's share of fish.
  • Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to be donking around on Stars with my meager micro bankroll, taking shots and such til 1/1. All in preparation for a disciplined and successful 2007. Started a goals thread on the member board that might help us get to know where we all stand for the coming year, so we can be supportive, motivational, and downright dominant.ISAPBNYIKAAP.

IFSARjust finished an hour long session of $2/$4 Razz on FTPResult -$43the hand that killed me was a 7 6 4 2 A that beat my 7 6 5 2 Aon top of a few others where the person I was heads-up against were chasing long shot draws and making them on 7th streetI'm about ready to fucking kill someone

Happy New Year, ISAP'ers.Looking forward to a good year and progressing towards our goal. Myself, I am up to $90 from nothing on FT.

Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:47 pmCDubbTheChampNot really.
Excellent :club: Now I have 3 forums to feed my addiction

OMG I fell to #12 on the all-time posters listMust......redeem......self

and i just activated you and pckts.
Thanks homie.Some of the new gadgets on this forum are pretty cool. You guys are all my friends now.