• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL..... I only have real info on the Oil game..... I can't say what, but Sam would know what I meant if I said segment bonus..... :club:
Now that is definitely nice to know! Still playing the under though...
zach is right. the juice is unbelievably huge. i've found the prices on proline around 20% lower than available on any major sites. playing proline = burning money.
Proline definately sucks but i still play it on occasion, mainly to pass the time, would never put any serious thought into making money with it.
Habs is Montreal's nickname not Toronto's.
I realize that. Toronto fans(no offence to anyone) are the most annoying fans in hockey. I hate listening to the say they are gonna win the cup every single year and then complain about how the refs screwed them out of it, or somthing along those lines. I cheer mainly for the Ducks and honestly just because i know a few of the rookies on the team. Started following them closely when my cousin was drafted by them and havent stopped since.
Proline definately sucks but i still play it on occasion, mainly to pass the time, would never put any serious thought into making money with it. I realize that. Toronto fans(no offence to anyone) are the most annoying fans in hockey. I hate listening to the say they are gonna win the cup every single year and then complain about how the refs screwed them out of it, or somthing along those lines. I cheer mainly for the Ducks and honestly just because i know a few of the rookies on the team. Started following them closely when my cousin was drafted by them and havent stopped since.
Another person that is jealous of GOD's team...People that dont live in Toronto dont understand the passion we share for this team..We live for the LEafs...and we are the best fans in the world...Live with it
Another person that is jealous of GOD's team...People that dont live in Toronto dont understand the passion we share for this team..We live for the LEafs...and we are the best fans in the world...Live with it
I live less then an hour from toronto, and have lived in toronto before but was forced to move due to obnoxious leafs fans driving around with flags on their cars cheering on a losing team. Its not the fact that they suck, its the fact that even when they suck you still defend them saying they were wronged in some way and that they would have won the cup if it wasnt for a ref. When your team sucks, dont blame someone else, blame the team!!

CURRENT RECORD11/04 Iginla UNDER .5 LOSS (-$500)11/04 Modano UNDER .5 WIN (+$645)11/05Sabres vs RANGERS- Ranger win @ + 145 (PUSH)06/11 Flyers @ Leafs -1.5 @ +165 $500 WIN +$82506/11 Stars -1.5 @ Canucks + 220 $500 LOSS 06/11 Pens - Over 27.5 shots + 110 $500 LOSS06/11 Ovechkin-under .5 pts + 160 $500 LOSS07/11Staal OVER 1 pt +136 $500 PUSH07/11SAn Jose -.5 +106 $500 WIN $53007/11Edmonton +135 $500 PUSH07/11Elias UNDER .5 +150 $500WIN $75008/11 Pavel Datsyuk OVER .5 @ +126 $500 WIN $63008/11 Marion Hossa UNDER 1 @ +119 $500 LOSS08/11 Pittsburgh UNDER 26.5 Shots @ +112 $500 WIN $56008/11 Edmonton Money line @ +178 $500 LOSS09/11 Dallas Stars -1.5 @ +160 $500 LOSS 09/11San Jose -1.5 @ +171 $500WIN $85509/11 Toronto Money Line +103 $500WIN $51509/11Marc Savard UNDER .5 +182 $500 (JUST BECAUSE OF JACK BAUER!)LOSS09/11Alex Ovechkin under 1 +142 $500WIN $710 Running Total= $12,020 Record= 9-8-2 +$2,020

2006 YTD 3-2 [+.90 units]Todays picks/analysis:Atlanta -120I only like one game on the slate tonight and it is Atlanta at home against a struggling Ottawa team. This a tale of two teams with extreme offensive talent, but only one is consistently performing. Ottawa's PP continues to be dismal. The past five games...6.5%! While Kovalchuk and the Thrashers are scoring in bunches. I would take the over in this game, but I am unsure how many Ottawa is capable of putting up against an Atlanta defense that has a 2.65 GAA. Good luck!

2006 YTD 3-2 [+.90 units]Todays picks/analysis:Atlanta -120I only like one game on the slate tonight and it is Atlanta at home against a struggling Ottawa team. This a tale of two teams with extreme offensive talent, but only one is consistently performing. Ottawa's PP continues to be dismal. The past five games...6.5%! While Kovalchuk and the Thrashers are scoring in bunches. I would take the over in this game, but I am unsure how many Ottawa is capable of putting up against an Atlanta defense that has a 2.65 GAA. Good luck!
I predict a 5-2 Ottawa win.

8/11 Pavel Datsyuk OVER .5 @ +126 $500 WIN $630 Marion Hossa UNDER 1 @ +119 $500 LOSS Pittsburgh UNDER 26.5 Shots @ +112 $500 WIN $560 Edmonton Money line @ +178 $500 LOSS

Well it's looking like you'll be right tonight since Atlanta's Hedberg had a horrible start and was pulled mid 2nd. He was awful
Lucky for you Gerber is worse.

This smells like a good challenge.How about we set up a little competition amongst the hockey forum posters where we each get a starting bank of $10,000 to wager on hockey games (and props)? We set a deadline and whoever has accumulated the most is declared the winner. We could go right to the end of the season, but I'm thinking those that bust out may want a 2nd chance. Anyone interested?

This smells like a good challenge.How about we set up a little competition amongst the hockey forum posters where we each get a starting bank of $10,000 to wager on hockey games (and props)? We set a deadline and whoever has accumulated the most is declared the winner. We could go right to the end of the season, but I'm thinking those that bust out may want a 2nd chance. Anyone interested?
Considering my almost perfect .500 record and virtually zero movement in my bankroll, I'm absolutely in!!! LOL..... I was thinking about it earlier: that it would be fun to go head to head with Daniel...I would just sit on games where I actually knew for certain someone was playing injured or some other inside scoop, and see how I do. The professional gambler with insight on how to make great wagers against the quasi insider who may be able to find out that Daniel Alfredsson and Jason Spezza had a shoving match after a game... JUST AS A HYPOTHETICAL SITUATION..... LOL Anyway, I'm in. how about doing it in a 30 day segment?
Considering my almost perfect .500 record and virtually zero movement in my bankroll, I'm absolutely in!!! LOL..... I was thinking about it earlier: that it would be fun to go head to head with Daniel...I would just sit on games where I actually knew for certain someone was playing injured or some other inside scoop, and see how I do. The professional gambler with insight on how to make great wagers against the quasi insider who may be able to find out that Daniel Alfredsson and Jason Spezza had a shoving match after a game... JUST AS A HYPOTHETICAL SITUATION..... LOL Anyway, I'm in. how about doing it in a 30 day segment?
Count me in of course...