Sick Of The Sick Overuse Of The Word "sick"

"Sick" is becoming a bit of a cliche. "...Sick beat...""...That was a Sick Flop..."Now we even have a "Sick disconnect"This is making me sick. We poker players just need to band together and just say "NO" to "Sick"How about, like, some totally tubullar suggestions, dude?That'd be Awesome.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How about, like, some totally tubullar suggestions, dude?That'd be Awesome.
gnarly

I went to the doctor b/c I was sick. His name was Dr. Sicky McSickerson.that joke was nearly as dumb as this thread. Par for the course. I feel sick to my stomach now.

Eh, there are enough "sick" variances that it'll be around for a while now.I throw in "disgusting", "nasty", and "gross" in places I would use "sick" quite often.But "sick" is just so...sick. Sweet brahs.

I went to the doctor b/c I was sick. His name was Dr. Sicky McSickerson.that joke was nearly as dumb as this thread. Par for the course. I feel sick to my stomach now.
If you weren't such a cum guzzling bastar.d, you wouldn't feel so bad.Just sayin.

How about cutting the BS, and just replacing it with 'Sh1t'!!As in 'That was a f**king SH1T flop'or 'that was sh1t, you just outdrew me... you are Sh1t!!!'or 'that was sh1t, you big sh1tty f@ck!!'or 'I hate this sh1t game, I'm not playing anymore, you are all sh1t'Just a thought. Probably won't be as popular though...