Brits Off To Vegas. Where To Go, Play Etc

So excited! 3 of us are heading off to Las Vegas on the 8th. We're aiming to play poker pretty much constantly with the ocassional break for drinking. I suppose the plan is to play tournaments during the day at around the $100 buy in mark and hit the cash tables at night.Any of you guys have any tips of good tourneys / good cash games that we can play? All 3 of us have bankrolls of about $4000 for the whole 10 days. Obviously we're hoping to come back winners but that's what we're prepared to lose.In the cash games, we're probably looking more for no limit and personally I'd love to find a pot limit Omaha game and maybe even a limit mixed game.Help me out guys!

So excited! 3 of us are heading off to Las Vegas on the 8th. We're aiming to play poker pretty much constantly with the ocassional break for drinking. I suppose the plan is to play tournaments during the day at around the $100 buy in mark and hit the cash tables at night.Any of you guys have any tips of good tourneys / good cash games that we can play? All 3 of us have bankrolls of about $4000 for the whole 10 days. Obviously we're hoping to come back winners but that's what we're prepared to lose.In the cash games, we're probably looking more for no limit and personally I'd love to find a pot limit Omaha game and maybe even a limit mixed game.Help me out guys!
For tourneys in your price range, you can't beat Caesar's Palace. As far as low buy-in tourneys go, it's really, really good and very professionally run.Caesar's has a very nice cash game section as well, where you can go to play all the NLHE your heart desires. If there is enough room traffic, you might get them to start a mixed game for you as well (though good luck on the PLO game). The Venetian also has a terrific room for cash games.Have a great time.
this is what GOOGLE found for me !!http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=ve...ments&meta=good luck, enjoy Vegas.