Ftp Midnight Madness

im in obv, just deposited on full tilt tonight with 15 buyins for 5.50 sngs to start grinding..and $11 for this :club:\in as MyPlayIsRAB

tonight is my first time back playing poker after my week off. So im going to play in the midnight madness..... when i went to register i saw that it is now 8k instead of 5k.
lol good call dude.. just like 2 nights ago it was 5K, i didnt even notice it changed

Im in. I am predicting i will get eliminated with QQ, we get it in on the turn, with a board of undercards, and my opponent who decided to stick around with AK will catch an ace on the river. Mark this post, this is clairvoiant shyt lol. Gl all

Out with the best hand one more god damn time. AK vs 10 J :club: Raise 300 pf, he calls. flop 2 A 4, with two diamonds, I bet pot, he calls.Blank turn. I have like 700 left, Push on the turn, calls with his flush draw and gets his diamond. Id rather he showed me a set, but I had to be ahead, twice as frustrating. Oh well

Out with the best hand one more god damn time. AK vs 10 J :club: Raise 300 pf, he calls. flop 2 A 4, with two diamonds, I bet pot, he calls.Blank turn. I have like 700 left, Push on the turn, calls with his flush draw and gets his diamond. Id rather he showed me a set, but I had to be ahead, twice as frustrating. Oh well
thas pokah babeeanyone else in? im in for 3400, i didnt reazlie how bad my table is, i flat called the river with top two thinking he floopped a set or straight, and in another i flat called th eriver on a bluff with QK on a Q445J board.. i put him on AQ for calling my PF raise, so i didnt push. i easily could be at 4500

im still in with 2975.... i was up to 4900 but i had 1010 with a board of 789 so i thought i had a really good hand and i bet out and the guy moved in and he only had like 1300 so i called and he flipped over 10-J and took it down..... the turn came a 9 so i had a one outer... lol

im happy im getting an embarrasingly bad run of cards, ive only played ATc (limped in MP), KK, reraised pre, 2200 pot, KQs from sb (2k pot) and KJo from sb (2k pot)..gl me!

okay, im down to 1500 lolgenius is all i have to say about the play at my table
roflllllllll mine is wrteched too..figured itd be half decent for $11 but meh, i folded 21 consecutive hands then reraised KK preflop and got action.rofl

standard play by an internet low limit player with no cashes and no idea how to fold preflop with a big stack.. im at 11% of hands, and hes with me everytime.. standard flop for my hand vs his as well. gg meFull Tilt Poker Game #1183185036: Midnight Madness! (8103848), Table 52 - 100/200 - No Limit Hold'em - 1:29:26 ET - 2006/11/02Seat 1: JJmedic (14,200)Seat 2: MyPlayIsRAB (3,785)Seat 3: bellsman (4,360)Seat 4: justmebige (3,605)Seat 5: JustAnotherFool (13,940)Seat 6: RJ13 (3,415)Seat 7: BIDROW (6,555)Seat 8: hanztw (4,507)Seat 9: tmcallahan (3,750)hanztw posts the small blind of 100tmcallahan posts the big blind of 200The button is in seat #7*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to MyPlayIsRAB [Jh As]JJmedic calls 200MyPlayIsRAB raises to 785bellsman foldsjustmebige foldsJustAnotherFool foldsRJ13 foldsBIDROW foldshanztw foldstmcallahan foldsJJmedic calls 585*** FLOP *** [6d Jc 6s]JJmedic checksMyPlayIsRAB bets 975JJmedic raises to 1,950MyPlayIsRAB raises to 3,000, and is all inJJmedic calls 1,050MyPlayIsRAB shows [Jh As]JJmedic shows [5c 6c]MyPlayIsRAB: lolololl*** TURN *** [6d Jc 6s] [Td]*** RIVER *** [6d Jc 6s Td] [8s]MyPlayIsRAB: cant fold preflop with that stackMyPlayIsRAB shows two pair, Jacks and SixesJJmedic shows three of a kind, SixesJJmedic wins the pot (7,870) with three of a kind, SixesMyPlayIsRAB stands up*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 7,870 | Rake 0Board: [6d Jc 6s Td 8s]Seat 1: JJmedic showed [5c 6c] and won (7,870) with three of a kind, SixesSeat 2: MyPlayIsRAB showed [Jh As] and lost with two pair, Jacks and SixesSeat 3: bellsman didn't bet (folded)Seat 4: justmebige didn't bet (folded)Seat 5: JustAnotherFool didn't bet (folded)Seat 6: RJ13 didn't bet (folded)Seat 7: BIDROW (button) didn't bet (folded)Seat 8: hanztw (small blind) folded before the FlopSeat 9: tmcallahan (big blind) folded before the Flop