Looking At Only One Card

So, I decide to take a break from running tournaments and sit down to play. I announce to the table that I am only going to look at one card, and I will play on the merits of that card until the river, or until a substantial raise. For theatrics, I cap all four corners of one card right as it's dealt to me. Internally, my strategy is to limp on big cards except clubs, raise on medium cards, except clubs, and fold small cards. On the clubs I reverse my strategy, so that it is randomized. Granted, I am still betting in a way that has me raises with iffy hands most of the time. Like I say above, I am playing unhinged.The first tournament I do this in, I start with a small dip, catch and start steamrolling the table, busting in fourth. Key hands: I push all-in on a queen high flop where my one known card is a king. The fourth club hits on the turn (obviously my queen is not a club) and another player makes an all-in dry side pot bluff with ace-high. My other card is the king of clubs, good for the pot. The bluffer had pushed out a guy who hit a set on the turn that would not have improved.The second tournament I win. Same drill, initial dip, I'm down to one $100 chip (stacks start at $1000) and rebound. Almost every other key hand follows the same pattern: I limp in or raise on whatever, and someone isolates the table, and I look at the other card and I have either a clear raise or fold. The only even marginal decision was when I peeked after a button raise on the flop to find I had pocket queens against a king-high board. My instinct was correct, however, and he was betting on second pair (tens). Now, I am not claiming for a second that people should start passing up on their information to play better. But what fascinated me was the way I changed the rest of the table. Everyone started playing me like I was crazy (which I was) and trying to force me out of hands, certain I was bluffing every time I touched a chip. So, I'm wondering a bit about how to try and take what I've learned here to apply to my regular game a bit to try and throw people off their game without being so ridiculously theatrical. I am also fairly certain that the volatility in playing "single look" is probably on the high side.But this is kind of a variant on Daniel's blowing off steam after High Stakes Poker Season 2, where he would minraise blind every hand until reraised, and finished up $90k. I am just trying to understand the effect this play has on everyone else.

Yeah, I never thought of that. Is your last name Chad, by chance?
yes, I flip coins to make my decisionsyou can be as sarcastic as you want, its not going to change the fact that what you wrote about is really pointless.you mention isolation, so i'm wondering who are these people u play, why is everyone trying to get HU with you when all you do is peek at your other card then raise or fold?P.S. I dress like a hobo and slur my words during live play and make millions from people who think i'm a fool.