Highly Addictive Puzzle

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have anything in the Tom Cruise/book, Robin Hood, or desert sections. Having troubles in others, but those two I don't have any more to go off of.
yeah, I basically have nothing in those either.Dammit, I'm working on the top part of this, got to a point where I have cat, lion, tiger all connected to ---- -------.
yeah, I basically have nothing in those either.Dammit, I'm working on the top part of this, got to a point where I have cat, lion, tiger all connected to ---- -------.
It's easy if you know that the other side of that is connected to "fictional detectives"The meta puzzle is making me want to scream. It's much harder to do without knowing how many words/letters it is.
OK, got that one. Have a few in that corner, still stuck on a lot.I feel like the Comic Book one with four long words should be really easy.
For the Tom Cruise one - where did he annonce he was in love?The long words... I wanna think of something where it won't give it away... they wore red, orange, blue, and purple so you knew which was which.

I don't have any of the top 5 boxes open...I also do not have the bottom right box open.To get to the top, I need to figure out one of the 3 above Beatles, but I can't think of anything.

I don't have any of the top 5 boxes open...I also do not have the bottom right box open.To get to the top, I need to figure out one of the 3 above Beatles, but I can't think of anything.
Very famous British Band, color in the title.

OK, now I'm just getting annoyed. I can't follow anyone's links for hints, it just says there was an error. And I can't seem to solve anything else. What do I know about british bands? What do David Blaine and David Copperfield have in common? The Police, crime, and Scientology? Who is another computer science poker player? Have I ever heard of the other magazines? I've been through the top 50 or more.Whoever made this puzzle, I am going to hunt you down and make you suffer.

If you're not a slashdot reader google: slashdot cowboyDid you get everything on the farm page? I'm still missing the bottom right word that connects to the magazine page.Anyone get to the corners yet and notice the yellow boxes? Should I fill you in on the further aggravation that awaits?
Did the search, some possibities were Neal and Banshee, neither of which works. No clue on this one.EDIT: Nevermind, it's one word. Yuck.

bump bump bump. i'm looking for hints on a few things.robin hood = ?archaeology = ? (i know it connects to the center vertex which means theyre looking for maybe some occupations or studies or something?)what is "wolf" connected to that could take me to box 1C?and what's the little 3-er connected to reservoir dogs that could help open things up?

bump bump bump. i'm looking for hints on a few things.robin hood = ?archaeology = ? (i know it connects to the center vertex which means theyre looking for maybe some occupations or studies or something?)what is "wolf" connected to that could take me to box 1C?and what's the little 3-er connected to reservoir dogs that could help open things up?
robin hood = don't have that either.archaeology = think subects for schoolgerman wolf...I just googled it...don't have the 3-er with Resivoir Dogs either.
For directly off Robin Hood? Think one of his buddies.
What the heck is next to Superman? It's not Lois Lane.
I had to go around to the right side to get that one... it was hard, and I would have never got it without getting the box to the right unlocked.
Yeah, I got that but the i can't figure out the other ones connected to it. My head is starting to hurt and I haven't got anything done and work in the last hour!!!God, I love FCP!!!More help pleaseThanks
Do you live in Kenosha? I go to Carthage.I'm stuck on a bunch of 'em.

Well, after almost 3 days, I have every box filled in but one. And funny, it's one thing I should know about since I like the subjects connecting it.I got help on probably over half of them from Wikipedia.Here is everything filled out but that one. I have it saved on the page where I don't have the one box filled so if you want to just look at that page to help me out:http://shygypsy.com/farm/p.cgi?state=ppppp...ess&guess=+I never was able to open anyone else's, so I dont know if you will be able to see them. Don't look at the other pages if you don't want the answers!Also, I have the part solved with the 4 in the yellow boxes, but what do you do with the answer? Or is it just that you know it?

Need help before the wife and I go insane...Need the word that connects all the following:The PolicecrimescientologyHell's Angels???????? :club:
"Woke up this morning..bought myself a gun..." I know that's not the answer, but it is a theme song to a show that should help you out...