Highly Addictive Puzzle

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're not a slashdot reader google: slashdot cowboyDid you get everything on the farm page? I'm still missing the bottom right word that connects to the magazine page.Anyone get to the corners yet and notice the yellow boxes? Should I fill you in on the further aggravation that awaits?
You should die for having done this :club:
If you're not a slashdot reader google: slashdot cowboyDid you get everything on the farm page? I'm still missing the bottom right word that connects to the magazine page.Anyone get to the corners yet and notice the yellow boxes? Should I fill you in on the further aggravation that awaits?
What color is Barney?I am at the corners but I found the yellow boxes easier to answer than the others? Have I missed something do I now have to do something else with them?
What color is Barney?I am at the corners but I found the yellow boxes easier to answer than the others? Have I missed something do I now have to do something else with them?
could you post so we could merge to what you have? please
Once you get all 4 yellow boxes they all combine together to form the final answer. Check the hints link in the top right. I'm not sure if you get the hint for the final question until you reveal all 4 yellow boxes though. I have all 4 but haven't the slightest clue how to solve the final puzzle.
Once you get all 4 yellow boxes they all combine together to form the final answer. Check the hints link in the top right. I'm not sure if you get the hint for the final question until you reveal all 4 yellow boxes though. I have all 4 but haven't the slightest clue how to solve the final puzzle.
if you let us see where you are... maybe we could help?
Solved it. It was however very anti climactic.

Help with the pig?

Man, I'm still stuck trying to go up and left, can't get what is left of Houdini, or what is above Scientology.
straitjacket
Man, I'm still stuck trying to go up and left, can't get what is left of Houdini, or what is above Scientology.
Houdini was famous for escaping from a: ... (watch the spelling on this one).The ones above Scientology? I have no idea how the relate to Scientology.
Solved it. It was however very anti climactic.
Get me started on the final solution. Is "state" as in physical location or like "high" from all the pot they smoke? For the left side are we looking for an episode name or something more general?
The ones above Scientology? I have no idea how the relate to Scientology.Get me started on the final solution. Is "state" as in physical location or like "high" from all the pot they smoke? For the left side are we looking for an episode name or something more general?
physical locationwell, the episode will lead you to the "tie" to the next step...
Think Big, purple and sings "I love you, you love me..."
OK, I got the answer, but what does that have to do with Barn and Homer?
OK, I got the answer, but what does that have to do with Barn and Homer?
Homer Simpson has a friend Barney. Barn is the first 4 letters of the word.So I have an episode name with "red" in it. Is that what I'm looking for? Is the "state" the state where the show takes places? No idea how that connects to the episode name though.
Homer Simpson has a friend Barney. Barn is the first 4 letters of the word.So I have an episode name with "red" in it. Is that what I'm looking for? Is the "state" the state where the show takes places? No idea how that connects to the episode name though.
Since this is the big answer, I will PM you. so as not to give too much away. since you are getting closer

it's a pitty this got moved to Off Topic > garbage.Having more people working on it was way more fun, by moving it here, it has just died. it amazes me with all the crap they leave in general poker that they would even bother moving this? This thing was getting a serious following...till it got moved.I mean it had a section on Poker in it!Mods, find it in your heart to throw it back and let this thing live!!!!

I have no clue what is coming off of Levitation or Robin Hood even though I feel I should.Also, what the hell is between David Copperfield and New York?
David Copperfield did a trick which involved making a major New York icon disappear. There's also a smaller version of that icon in Las Vegas.