Highly Addictive Puzzle

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

middle of robin hood screen anyone? with the black line through it.
It's a synonym thing.Everyone directly linked to "poker stars" is a name player you've seen on TV many times. Links off of those are often nicknames.
It's a synonym thing.Everyone directly linked to "poker stars" is a name player you've seen on TV many times. Links off of those are often nicknames.
the hell... "donk" and "lucky" didnt work for moneymaker
Hard without knowing the category on the other side of the 2 worder. But ... pig is a slang term for ... (this may be before your time)
I'd hate to think it's before my time, I'm probably one of the oldest farts here. Okay, I'm stumped a little. How do you get to the poker section? I call brocolli. The Sex Pistols aren't included in the british bands section?
I'd hate to think it's before my time, I'm probably one of the oldest farts here. Okay, I'm stumped a little. How do you get to the poker section? I call brocolli. The Sex Pistols aren't included in the british bands section?
I can't get the outside border words on the farm page... help?
what's the phil ivey link? does he have a nickname?
Sort of. Phil Ivey is often compared to ...
someone help me...i'm also lost on how to get to the poker section. then again i haven't slept in 20+ hours and I just took a midterm. Help a poor kid out.
If you've gotten the religion page you'll quickly get to the central character of one of the world's major religions which also happens to be the nickname of a certain poker star. :club:
Dude I was in kindergarden when you were born and it's before MY time. :D It's really a 60s slang term. Though you can get it from the other side (British Band).I agree about the Sex Pistols. I'm still missing the 5 letter british band and a couple more on that page.
fries - what is that one???also stuck on the cowboygoddamit is this starting to piss me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you're talking about the cowboy to 10 letter one ... it's a slashdot thing that I'd never have gotten on my own. If you're not a big slashdotter forget it.As for fries ... which side? The one side is a Canadian thing that I'd never have gotten that way. The other side isn't hard if you've gotten the 3 letter word off of chicken.
Cowboys ride...
Yeah, I got that but the i can't figure out the other ones connected to it. My head is starting to hurt and I haven't got anything done and work in the last hour!!!God, I love FCP!!!More help pleaseThanks
If you're talking about the cowboy to 10 letter one ... it's a slashdot thing that I'd never have gotten on my own. If you're not a big slashdotter forget it.As for fries ... which side? The one side is a Canadian thing that I'd never have gotten that way. The other side isn't hard if you've gotten the 3 letter word off of chicken.
I got the 3 letter off chicken, but the other side. As for the cowboy - i got the 2 obvious ones but the other ones i'm drawing dead on (figured i'd use a poker term to keep it up with forums we are on)

I just got to the page and get a message that asks me not to cheat :D:D:D and I can't go anywhere now. I am done. :club: