Bkice Thread For Tonight

meh @ the fcp daily... lost a huuuge three way all in early with kk vs jj and at... obviously JJ flopped a set and turned quads. however, i hereby pledge to make two final tables tonight.

Seems like a slow night. Any news yet?
16/119 in the 150+12 on stars, 31/215 in the 33+r and just started in the 11r. He said he had some nice stacks in the other tournies too, probably on ub and ft but I don't have those sites open.
16/119 in the 150+12 on stars, 31/215 in the 33+r and just started in the 11r. He said he had some nice stacks in the other tournies too, probably on ub and ft but I don't have those sites open.
something needs stabbed in the throat from the 33r.thx.- Jordnandfoawehgaowerg

lol... aa vs kk all in preflop for a huge pot with 25 or so left in the stars 162, i lewse... gg top 5 in chips and easy final table. ashfupaw8rfagfbjawfhgaschqw

lol @ me final tabling the 12k guar. on bodog. entry fee is only $25.i have to get like 4th to break even on the night.i love final tabling the 12k prizepool outta the 4 tournies..haha- Jordanim easycall there

lol @ me final tabling the 12k guar. on bodog. entry fee is only $25.i have to get like 4th to break even on the night.i love final tabling the 12k prizepool outta the 4 tournies..haha- Jordanim easycall there
and out in 7th.be nice to final table the 33r or 150 next time. heh