Putt Putt V2

You saw the halloween pics of the girls I posted?Oh wait...the puttputt....nevermind....
Yeah, I'd like to give them a little tappy as well...You've got some decent guttersluts in PA, color me impressed.
Does that mean there wasn't an adult bookstore and bowling alley attached?
I've only been to a bar like that in KY. It's the type of bar that I walk in the door and they start tapping my beer for me. And sometimes, I have no tab when I go to leave and even when I do, it's cheap as heeeeeeeeeeell.I suck at PPv2, btw.

52 my first time. It's alot better than the first. Also alot harder, yet a little bit easier on some holes. I thought the hardest was 15 (i think) I only bogeyed 1 or 2 holes. I think 15 and 18.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!(that's what went through my mind when I saw this thread)I've already wasted too much time on the first version and still attempting to get the perfect 18. I'm scared to click the link. Oh well, what the hell...53 first try. I'm tempted to pm tobytobey every score just so he suffers as much as I will he next few days.

it's not that hard to get holes in 1 on the first ten. keep in mind that on hole 4, you can just aim straight for the hole and itll go under the house and in. for hole 8 i like to place it like an eighth inch from the right and on top, and shoot pretty leftward so that it bounces to the very back little wall section, ricochets off the back wall then up the little slope and down, curving into the hole. for number 10, i place the ball on the upper left and aim for upper left corner of the first little slope thing going down. i aim just above it so that the last circle is tangent to both the wall and the edge of the slope. 15 is the hardest hole. i've only gotten 2 on it once, just now, and you needa hit the little gray stopper thing twice basically. holes that i believe are impossible to ace: 11, 12, 15, 17. therefore a 22 is the best possible score, and i think i've gotten 23 once.

Mini Putt 2 Add to Favorites Send to a Friend Game Information Author: Psychogoldfish Description: Get the lowest possible score on the round. Instructions: Press down on your LEFT CLICK button, move your mouse around until you are comfortable with where you hope to send the ball and release to hit the ball. Size: 752 KB-sorry i was trying to post my score-i got a 31 which is my personal best