What Hand Has The Smallest Chance?

equity (%)	  win (%)	tie (%) Hand  1:	50.0000 %	  00.71% 	49.29%	  { 3h2d }Hand  2:	50.0000 %	  00.71% 	49.29%	  { 3d2h }

What do I win?

You win a banana.I thought that's what I said though. the AA vs AA actually comes out a lil higher than the 32 suited vs 32 os.No, I'm not a teacher. Like I said I was just surprised when I ran the AdJd vs AsJc hand. That's all.
KK vs K2o with the 2 of the same suit of one of the KK.
Well Cardplayer mustt be wrong then.It says the K2 is a lil over 5% to win that.
well really anything that is similar to 77 vs 7-6 or w/e...since you only have 1 live card, would be the worse odds you could get.
Connecting cards are going to have more outs due to straight possibilities making it a little stronger than something like A9 vs AA.

Actually AA against A9os isnt the worst because the A gives you a cslight chance to chop the pot if there is a wheel straight. While I dont know the percentages the smalles chance is KK vs K2os

Connecting cards are going to have more outs due to straight possibilities making it a little stronger than something like A9 vs AA.
Also, lower pairs have a greater likelihood of not being used. 77 vs. 76 - Board is 88KK2. Both hands use their 7 kicker, split pot. Pocket Kings are more likely to be used.Edit: And everyone PLEASE keep piling on by saying KK vs. K2 is the winning hand even though a dozen people have already said it. No one thinks you're smart for parroting what a number of people have already said. If you have someone to add to the debate, add it, but retyping the same ****ing thing everyone else typed is worse than just typing +1 and moving on with your life.
Also, lower pairs have a greater likelihood of not being used. 77 vs. 76 - Board is 88KK2. Both hands use their 7 kicker, split pot. Pocket Kings are more likely to be used.Edit: And everyone PLEASE keep piling on by saying KK vs. K2 is the winning hand even though a dozen people have already said it. No one thinks you're smart for parroting what a number of people have already said. If you have someone to add to the debate, add it, but retyping the same ****ing thing everyone else typed is worse than just typing +1 and moving on with your life.
KK vs K2o.Let's try not to get too worked up, sparky.Oh, and.....+1.

According to my calculator, any pair above 7 vs a card of the pair and a 2 that is the same suit as the one of the pair has the lowest probability of winning, i.e.:club: Kc vs Kd 2c - 4.31% win percentageJs Jc vs Jd 2c - 4.31% win percentage8h 8c vs 8s 2c - 4.31% win percentageJust call me MOTO man - master of the obvious