Everyone, Chucksty is going for a tripple crown right now. If he wins thuis tourney on stars he will have won 3 this week. Everyone come sweat him. . He is second in chips at the final table with about 6 left. His name on Stars is BMH v.2.37Look him up and give him support. GL BMH

This is a tough table, annette is not letting up at all, constantly raising/reraising BMH.
Annette was owned by BMH from like 30 left down to 18...she lost half like 2/3 her stack to him.how is she so lucky though?
Today on ESPN2, Kobayshi reached the triple crown himself.Apparently this includes: Nathan's Hot Dogs, Johnsonville Brats, and Krystal Burgers.What an athlete.
QFTbrutal way to go out chuck...gg.
no one runs as flawless as BKdOnk BKiCe:D
I've said this many times before, stars is rigged in streaks...I truly believe this. Not saying that a bad player will own tourneys on stars, I mean that the good players take turns owning imo. If you look at the DB for most of the good players you can notice this in most..
I've said this many times before, stars is rigged in streaks...I truly believe this. Not saying that a bad player will own tourneys on stars, I mean that the good players take turns owning imo. If you look at the DB for most of the good players you can notice this in most..
so I just haven't had my steak yet? :club:
I believe everything you say except for the rigged part.
of all the sites, stars is the site i have had the least success on by a lotttt... hopefully that means i am going to win a lot there soon.
QFT.. god damn this site... i won a chitload over the summer haven't done anything since