A Question To Atheists

Lol. And where is that thread?
It's the one you keep spewing your nonsense in. The only thing that research shows is that people have some sort of experience as a result of losing conciousness. It doesn't give an exact reason, and doesn't imply that life after death exists. But you keep insisting it does.
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... I use the knowledge that there is probably no afterlife to make this one enjoyable.
That is not knowledge it is just a belief. Do you have any evidence that would contradict the millions of NDEers?
I can't speak for WrongWay, but I do have evidence as I have had an NDE-like experience. I saw my body from below as though I was floating out of my body, I saw the tunnel of light - actually, mine was a tunnel of light, sound, thought and touch, as I was experiencing synaesthasia at the time.One explanation is that I was truly close to death and was experiencing the ascendency to heaven.I think instead that what I experienced was more attributable to the LSD I'd taken. When people are close to death, the brain is flooded full of endorphins and other neurotransmitter-affecting chemicals. Its also worth noting that ketamine and experiences in "k-holes" also have NDE-like effects
It's the one you keep spewing your nonsense in. The only thing that research shows is that people have some sort of experience as a result of losing conciousness. It doesn't give an exact reason, and doesn't imply that life after death exists. But you keep insisting it does.
Me and many scientists.
That is not knowledge it is just a belief. Do you have any evidence that would contradict the millions of NDEers?I can't speak for WrongWay, but I do have evidence as I have had an NDE-like experience. I saw my body from below as though I was floating out of my body, I saw the tunnel of light - actually, mine was a tunnel of light, sound, thought and touch, as I was experiencing synaesthasia at the time.One explanation is that I was truly close to death and was experiencing the ascendency to heaven.I think instead that what I experienced was more attributable to the LSD I'd taken. When people are close to death, the brain is flooded full of endorphins and other neurotransmitter-affecting chemicals. Its also worth noting that ketamine and experiences in "k-holes" also have NDE-like effects
That may explain your case. However, there are many NDEs reported when they were clinically dead.