Lol we definetely to make a thread like that.I'm sure it will be closed or deleted.
No we don't. He's not worth his own hate thread. He's not really worth making a fake account over, but I'm a sucker for comic book guy.
  • Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No we don't. He's not worth his own hate thread. He's not really worth making a fake account over, but I'm a sucker for comic book guy.
Haha, but see it was justified to make a joke account, because he ignored your main one. Comic book guy was perfect for this situation, funny how things work out like that.Ignoring someone on a forum, that's just too funny.
Haha, but see it was justified to make a joke account, because he ignored your main one. Comic book guy was perfect for this situation, funny how things work out like that.Ignoring someone on a forum, that's just too funny.
and this isn't even about that. His ignoring me was absurd, it was the first post I'd ever addressed to him, that I can remember. I had no idea who he was, actually ( because his posts are so bad) but once he ignored me, I've finally noticed him, and now he's like that itch that won't go away, and you can't ignore.
Speaking of....you didn't answer my pm yesterday.
Oh shit, just noticed it.No that wasn't me..I don't play on TH...Sorry bout' that.
Wierd... Exact same name.Unless you play on another Merge network site?
  • 2 months later...

Since the evil empire decided to bump the couch thread, Im taking this opportunity to announce the unveiling of PACT's greatest scam promotion eva....Stay tuned for.....POKA-VD!!!!

Since the evil empire decided to bump the couch thread, Im taking this opportunity to announce the unveiling of PACT's greatest scam promotion eva....Stay tuned for.....POKA-VD!!!!
I though POKA-VD killed herself about a month backToo soon?