• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I threw out my couch today.
you should have turned it in at a couch shelter. they could have found a good home for it. haven't you seen that documentary on the plight of homeless couches? they often go feral and wander the countryside in packs giving immigrant farmers the best sleeps of their lives.or, if noone wanted it after a month, they'd quietly & safely put it to sleep. on another couch. man, what would it feel like to lay on a couch on top of another couch? to heck with 7 mattresses stacked, i bet you could have a cassava melon on the bottom couch & not feel it on the top one. i've lost my train of thought here, but i'm pretty sure i'm in the wrong thread for the tunnel my thought train is approaching.
So, I threw out my couch today.
I assume you're gonna eat standing up now.Damn. It feels like I need to put a question mark on that last sentence but it's really more of a statement. The period doesn't look right and an exclamation point certainly doesn't work. The problem with a question mark is that I'll sound like one of THOSE people who say something and make the last word of the statement rise making it sound like a question. I don't talk that way so I'll just leave the period. uggg, too much espresso tonight so that made no sense at all. I guess I could shrink it, make it look like a footnote and hope nobody notices. yeah, that's the ticket.
I assume you're gonna eat standing up now.Damn. It feels like I need to put a question mark on that last sentence but it's really more of a statement. The period doesn't look right and an exclamation point certainly doesn't work. The problem with a question mark is that I'll sound like one of THOSE people who say something and make the last word of the statement rise making it sound like a question. I don't talk that way so I'll just leave the period. uggg, too much espresso tonight so that made no sense at all. I guess I could shrink it, make it look like a footnote and hope nobody notices. yeah, that's the ticket.
Stick with the period. We may as well be strict about question marks. I know that a lot of people, myself included, use them not to indicate a question but rather to describe how one's voice should change when one reads the statement. Don't do that. It's way too hard to then judge where question marks should be used, and it becomes way too arbitrary. If you just stick to strict questions, then everything is much easier, even if a bit more unnatural.I (do) assume that you are going to eat standing up now.This is clearly a statement. No question mark needed.Are you going to eat standing up now?Clearly a question. We use the mark.

Hi PACT members,As most of you already know, the couch thread has been unlocked. To fight this new threat, Habadaba has released his newest book "Hate'em Tips for all Pacters". Please purchase this fine item in the PACT store* and thank you for the support.HATEM.jpgRegards,*full purchase price $39.95 plus $88 S&H or 56,987,455,900 Pactpts. Bonus money and other previous scams not valid with this special offer. May not pass thru borders with tight security. Translation guide not included.

Hi PACT members,Im sure you've already noticed, but I wanted to call attention to our new "advertisers" on the PACT site. We are still trying to squeeze a few bucks from you guys offer the best anti-couch site possible. Look for more and better junk products in the future!exlax.jpg"I want to be comfortable after I eat cheese or peanut butter. But slouching over my clenched fists to use the bathroom or hunching over an enema causes distracting discomfort and fatigue.There’s a better way. With a X-lax Pro on the tip of my tongue, I sit back comfortably and use the commode as a natural extension of my hiney. The X-lax enables me to poop relaxed, better, longer.-Habadaba We've also added another "pro" to our lineup this week, Mr. Ellix Powers!He's pushing promoting his new line of razor pads, designed to hold your electric (or blade) razor right at your fingertips at the poker table! And for only $59.95 (plus $9.95 S&H razor not included) you too can look like a complete fool everywhere you go!ellix.jpgAnd dont forget our latest piece of trash that we bought for pennies on the dollar and pray that people are dumb enough to buy offering, the combination dealer button/butt wipe/allergy congestion towel!dealerbuttwipe.jpgStay tuned right here for even more junk great offers from the TeamPACT pros!And dont forget to sign up and help some "wicked smart" folks get the old FCP poker room open again!fcppokerroom.jpg regards,

Hi PACT members,Im sure you've already noticed, but I wanted to call attention to our new "advertisers" on the PACT site. We are still trying to squeeze a few bucks from you guys offer the best anti-couch site possible. Look for more and better junk products in the future!exlax.jpg"I want to be comfortable after I eat cheese or peanut butter. But slouching over my clenched fists to use the bathroom or hunching over an emema causes distracting discomfort and fatigue.There’s a better way. With a X-lax Pro on the tip of my tongue, I sit back comfortably and use the commode as a natural extension of my hiney. The X-lax enables me to poop relaxed, better, longer.-Habadaba regards,
I dont suppose that you guys offer overnight delivery or anything?please?
  • 2 months later...
I'm fucking bored outta my mind, so lets just bump this bad boy.
Hi bleacherbum3,I was just about to bump it for this important PACT Thread news update!PACT Poker is pleased to announce exclusive PACT Thread Freerolls and Promotions at PokerSlurs!The PACT Thread Challenge on PokerSlurs.com is a series of dumb ideas we had to drum up cash promotions available exclusively for Registered PACT Thread Members. In order to participate you must have both an PACT Thread Account and a PokerSlurs Account BEFORE registering. This adds more players to the PokerSlurs site and allows us to charge more for the ignorant ads at the top of each page because even more idiots will be signing up here to see them.Once you have both accounts created you can register by following the link below:Habadaba sez click here!Any challenge that involves a tournament will be listed under the Private Tournament Scam Tab and will be password protected. The password for the tournament will be posted on the PACT Thread approx. 60 minutes prior to the start time. Odds are strong that it will always be "pactpact" Each week a new way for you to give us money challenge will be announced for you to participate in. Please beg your parents for additional funds when you become addicted to online poker trying to be just like Habadaba!Challenge #1 Ain’t Scam Hype Grand5 freerolls each awarding 9 seats to an PACT Thread exclusive $10+10 $5 added tournament.Tournament ScheduleAin't Scam Hype Grand Freeroll #1 - Wednesday, Nov. 14th, 9PM EST Ain't Scam Hype Grand Freeroll #2 - Thursday, Nov. 15th, 9PM EST Ain't Scam Hype Grand Freeroll #3 - Friday, Nov. 16th, 9PM EST Ain't Scam Hype Grand Freeroll #4 - Saturday, Nov. 17th, 9PM EST Ain't Scam Hype Grand Freeroll #5 - Sunday, Nov. 18th, 9PM EST Ain't Scam Hype Grand PACT Thread exclusive $10+10 $5 added - Monday, Nov. 19th 9PM ESTChallenge #2We need to see how much we make from this scam first Details To Be Announced November 20thChallenge #3We need to see how much we make from this scam firstDetails To Be Announced November 27thChallenge #4We need to see how much we make from this scam firstDetails To Be Announced December 4thGood luck to all fools participants!
you should have turned it in at a couch shelter. they could have found a good home for it. haven't you seen that documentary on the plight of homeless couches? they often go feral and wander the countryside in packs giving immigrant farmers the best sleeps of their lives.or, if noone wanted it after a month, they'd quietly & safely put it to sleep. on another couch. man, what would it feel like to lay on a couch on top of another couch? to heck with 7 mattresses stacked, i bet you could have a cassava melon on the bottom couch & not feel it on the top one. i've lost my train of thought here, but i'm pretty sure i'm in the wrong thread for the tunnel my thought train is approaching.
belated eval
  • 3 months later...
If you change the name of this group to People Against Hollywooafd's Posts I'll join. Till then, Go couch.
Lol we definetely to make a thread like that.I'm sure it will be closed or deleted.