• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Announcement: RodReynolds is turning his back on PACT, and is hereby requesting his membership be annulled. RodReynolds has always fought for justice, freedom of speech, and for the right to exist of any thread. Even threads which threaten his very worldview. And since the couch thread has been destroyed in an act of cowardly desperation, he must do the only thing he can do. And that is to wash his hands of this injustice by disassociating himself with those who have nodded their heads in approval, tacit or otherwise.We had a chance to change the world. We've failed. Contemptible are we.

We had a chance to change the world. We've failed. Contemptible are we.
I think future Rod used the time machine to come back and corrupt present Rod. There is only one thing to do. Go back in time and kill past Rod, thus insuring that future Rod can't come back and interfere with present Rod and his love for the PACT thread. Of course, if future Rod still has the time machine, he could come back and stop me from.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No! NO! GET AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!famous_outatime.gif
And that is to wash his hands of this injustice by disassociating himself with those who have nodded their heads in approval, tacit or otherwise.
PACT steadfastly denies having anything to do with the locking of the Couch Thread. Our position has always been that threads should survive on its own merit and it follows that threads should also die on their own merit. Long have we spoken out against the Couch Thread and its lack of value, but we do not condone the celebration of this act that goes against the very principles we stand for. If we have lost sight of what we are fighting for, then as acting CEO of PACT, I must take full responsibility and tender my resignation, effective immediately.resignationit8.jpg
PACT steadfastly denies having anything to do with the locking of the Couch Thread. Our position has always been that threads should survive on its own merit and it follows that threads should also die on their own merit. Long have we spoken out against the Couch Thread and its lack of value, but we do not condone the celebration of this act that goes against the very principles we stand for. If we have lost sight of what we are fighting for, then as acting CEO of PACT, I must take full responsibility and tender my resignation, effective immediately.]
You should have put the red line through the CEO part, not the Joey Jo Jo part.
PACT steadfastly denies having anything to do with the locking of the Couch Thread. Our position has always been that threads should survive on its own merit and it follows that threads should also die on their own merit. Long have we spoken out against the Couch Thread and its lack of value, but we do not condone the celebration of this act that goes against the very principles we stand for. If we have lost sight of what we are fighting for, then as acting CEO of PACT, I must take full responsibility and tender my resignation, effective immediately.
I had three days to think of the perfect reply to this. Here it is:I had sex with your wife.No, no... that's not what I wanted to say at all. Give me a few more days.

Hey Habba,There have been some glitches ever since the software went down a few days ago. Ever since that, when I try open the PACT software, all I get is a window with a giant cawk that extends out of my screen and pokes me in the eye. I've attempted to position myself differently at the computer as to avoid this, but that damn thing is tricky.

Hello Everyone,First I need to apologize for the extensive downtime the PACT thread has had over the past couple of days. We've done a major upgrade to the thread which unfortunatly came with the locking of the couch thread that we had to overcome in a manual process. Habib has now added women (Habib resigned) to the harem to assist with the "manual" process.In any case, there are some major improvements that have been made and what you'll see first and foremost is the new PACT swingers club. It's kind of like 'Driving Miss Idaho' meets our thread. You can add personal photos, MILF lists, comment on each others private parts and more. I'll be working to add a blog feature this profile as well, so that each member can have an ongoing blog running in their profile pics. No longer will you need to find 3rd party blood tests and this willl clean up some sheets as well.Anyway, please feel free to help thoroughly test the new software and if you have any problems or issues please visit the Suggestions and update thread with your feedback.This update was not intended to take this long, so again my sincere apology in the delay. The color & skin will be brought back as well, unfortunatley it was lost in the transition.

• 3 weeks later...

I just wanted to be a part of this monumental thread.

I just got a new couch. After moving into a place with a buddy, I went shopping for a new chair. I ran into my grandma at The Brick, and she had just bought a new couch, so she gave me her old one (which is only 15 months old). I have slept on it a couple times, it's not the nicest looking or the most comfortable, but it was free so I can't complain. Pics to come soon..

I just got a new couch. After moving into a place with a buddy, I went shopping for a new chair. I ran into my grandma at The Brick, and she had just bought a new couch, so she gave me her old one (which is only 15 months old). I have slept on it a couple times, it's not the nicest looking or the most comfortable, but it was free so I can't complain. Pics to come soon..
Hi troymac,Please refrain from posting about your couch in the "People Against the Couch Thread". A pic of which could lead to a ban from PACT and loss of important funds to our off-shore accounts and my personal retirement fund.Please note the lack of time I'm spending around here and the short temper that I've shown lately.I may actually have to find a real job due to lack of "players" on this poor excuse for a site.
Hi troymac,Please refrain from posting about your couch in the "People Against the Couch Thread". A pic of which could lead to a ban from PACT and loss of important funds to our off-shore accounts and my personal retirement fund.Please note the lack of time I'm spending around here and the short temper that I've shown lately.I may actually have to find a real job due to lack of "players" on this poor excuse for a site.
BEST SUPPORT EVAH!
If only there were another more appropriate thread for me to post that in, sorry!
Hi HangukMiguk,Please refrain from posting asian women or talking about coucehs. We all know thayt both these things have jumped the shark worse than the saying "jumped the shark". aslo, since PACTInfo2 is curenltly indisposed on the floor of the PACT restroom, I have been asked to pass this message along. Thank you vvfor your patinencs. -I'm awesome.AwesomeInfo2
Get rid of the couch thread, I hate it
Well, hello. Welcome to the forum and specifically, off topic. I'm sure your stay here will be much more fun for both of us if you'll refrain from inserting your opinion where nobody really gives a rat's ass.Learn the jokes. It could save your life some day.