I hate the couch thread as much as anyone... but I hate nazi mods even more. There is no reason to ever lock a thread in my mind... unless maybe that thread is selling Hitler Easy-Bake Ovens or something.
I demand to know where pepole are selling a hitler easy bake oven, i have to get one.
  • Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate the couch thread as much as anyone... but I hate nazi mods even more. There is no reason to ever lock a thread in my mind... unless maybe that thread is selling Hitler Easy-Bake Ovens or something.
I disagree. "Because it's funny" is always a perfectly acceptable reason to do anything.
I'm happy with my signature. It would have taken me 20 years to make it even half as good, so thanks 'Nuckistan.
I just realized I never actually signed this.Hmm..

I think this means the PACT thread has to be locked too. Isn't it the way of the universe though, that without White there is no black, no heaven, there's no hell,I'm just sayin

I think this means the PACT thread has to be locked too. Isn't it the way of the universe though, that without White there is no black, no heaven, there's no hell,I'm just sayin
The man has a point you know...Without the Yin there can be no Yang.
I disagree. "Because it's funny" is always a perfectly acceptable reason to do anything.
yea, that was my opinion too, but brvheart sucks, so just ignore him
As is "Because I was drunk".I think both could apply here.
I was sober when I did it, but I won't be later tonight
I'm happy with my signature. It would have taken me 20 years to make it even half as good, so thanks 'Nuckistan.
I guess I have a talent. I wonder if Beaverstyle would want me to draw one for him as well ?
I slept on a couch last night, then spent most of the day on it watching tv.
I slept on a couch the past three nights.On Saturday night I got hammered playing three man and passed out in the chair when I got home. Woke up to pee, flushed the toilet, started freaking out when the entire bathrooom floor at my buddies filled up with water. Got that all cleaned up, at least for the most part the best that I could at the time. Then went and slept on my buddies couch til 10 then watched football all day on the couch.