• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recieved my PACT condoms that I purchased for 18,000 Pact points and have a few comments:1) I find that the glow in the dark solution doesn't wash off as stated in the directions. As a matter of fact, it seems to be getting brighter as the days go by to the point where it no longer has to be dark for "it" to glow. This has been embarassing for me in the shower at the gym and also public restrooms. I think I could lead Santa's sleigh !! 2) The XL size fits a little too tight, so much so that the first time I used one I passed out from the pain. The nice thing was that when I woke up it was fully lit up and helped me find the phone to dial 911. 3) The scented varieties are a nice touch but, Canadian girls DO NOT find the Camel Bum or Curry flavors a turn on. I think there might have been "Bits o bum" in one of them. My glow in the dark, camel bum scented knob is not helping to get many dates. I wish to thank Habadabba in advance for his help.PP

As a token of our gratitude, all charter members (and non-charter members) will receive this special coupon for 5 PACT Points off any item in the store.couponve9.jpgOffer expires on December 1st. Please allow 6 - 8 years for delivery.

As a token of our gratitude, all charter members (and non-charter members) will receive this special coupon for 5 PACT Points off any item in the store.couponve9.jpgOffer expires on December 1st. Please allow 6 - 8 years for delivery.
Thanks!
ZOMGERBOTZ!!! BEST SUPPORT EVAR!!1!
Wow, Did I just see a PACT AIDS needle for only 24,000 PACT points? What a bargain!
Hi Cardwarfare,The item you commented on is currently unavalible. Players on our site that chose to commit suicide because of the horrible software designed as a last-chance effort to keep a few dollars flowing in before the door slammed shut decided that it was much too slow. We have replaced item #5835540 (AIDS needle) with #696969 (locking butt-plug). Please update your Christmas lists among family and friends.The butt-plug is offered in many colors and flavors. Due to several fights and numerous reported thefts among the sick thread members during the free trial period, we decided to upgrade the basic unit with a keyed locking option. This new item is priced as follows:Basic plug 29,000 ptsOversize +12,000Locking +22,000Locking with "The Club" protection +35,000Lockout protection and Hershey hiway assistance Free (10,000 pt/yr membership fee)
We have replaced item #5835540 (AIDS needle) with #696969 (locking butt-plug).
For some reason #696969 is coming up as the PACT Portable Prostate Stimulator, not the butt-plug. I searched for the plug and is currently listed as item #333333
For some reason #696969 is coming up as the PACT Portable Prostate Stimulator, not the butt-plug. I searched for the plug and is currently listed as item #333333
Does the plug come in purple and is it available in XXXL?
Hi CardWarfare,The PACT store is currently suffering instability due to increased sales. Please note that item#696969 has been changed from the plug assembly to the prostate stimulator. The prostate simulator will still be correct at item#696968. The locking plug is no longer in stock due to the end of the month "blow-out" sales flyer.
Does the plug come in purple and is it available in XXXL?
Hi bleacherbum3,No color choice for the last remaining "Mexi" sized models.

phucking pact support Hi Royal_Tour,فقد اثبتت الدراساتفقد اثبتت الدراسات التي تركز علي هذه المادة ودورها في الوقايه من التي تركز علي هذه المادة ودورها في الوقايه منفقد اثبتت الدراسات التي تركز علي هذه المادة ودورها في الوقايه منفقد اثبتت الدراسات التي تركفقد اثبتت الدراسات التي تركز فقد اثبتت الدراسات التي تركز علي هذه المادة ودورها في الوقايه منعلي هذه المافقد اثبتت الدراسات التي تركز علي هذه المادة ودورها في الوقايه مندة ودورها في الوقايه منز علي هذه المادة ودورها في الوقفقد اثبتت الدراسات التي تركز علي هذه المادة ودورها في الوقايه منايه منفقد اثبتت الدراسات التي تركز علي هذه المادة ودورها في الوقايه منفقد اثبتت الدراسات التي تركز علي هذه المادة ودورها في الوقايه منفقد اثبتت الدراسات التي تركز علي هذه المادة ودورها في الوقايه منفقد اثبتت الدراسات التي تركز علي هذه المادة ودورها في الوفقدفقد اثبتت الدراسات التي تركز علي هذه المادة ودورها في الوقايه من اثبتت الدراسات التي تركز علي هذه المادة ودورها فيفقد اثبتت الدراسات التي تركز علي هذه المادة ودورها في الوقايه من الوقايه منقايه منفقد اثبتت الدراسات التي تركز علي هذه المادة ودورها في اففقد اثبتت الدراسات التي تركز علي هذه المادة ودورها في الوقايه منقد اثبتت الدراسات التي تركز علي هذه المادة ودورها في الوقايه منلوقايه منفقد اثبتت الدراسات التي تركز علي هذه المادة ودورها في الوقايه منفقد اثبتت الدراسات التي تركز علي هذه المادة ودورها في الوقايه منفقد اثبتت الدراسات التي تركز علي هذه المادة ودورها في الوقايه منفقد اثبتت الدراسات التي تركز علي هذه المادة ودورها في الوقايه من

Its a celebration bitches!The couch thread was locked!
hmmmm is this a complete and total victory for PACT?And what reparations will be exacted from the couch lovers?
hmmmm is this a complete and total victory for PACT?And what reparations will be exacted from the couch lovers?
all their pact points to me!

I hate the couch thread as much as anyone... but I hate nazi mods even more. There is no reason to ever lock a thread in my mind... unless maybe that thread is selling Hitler Easy-Bake Ovens or something.