Ok, I laughed.
Hi strategy,I'm sorry for the problem with the noise that came from your mouth because of the post. I'm checking you account right now to see if it was caused by a server problem.I'm not showing that it was PACT's fault, but I'm placing a $10 credit in your PACT account for any suffering or dispair that you might have went through.
  • Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi strategy,I'm sorry for the problem with the noise that came from your mouth because of the post. I'm checking you account right now to see if it was caused by a server problem.I'm not showing that it was PACT's fault, but I'm placing a $10 credit in your PACT account for any suffering or dispair that you might have went through.
Greatest support EVER!!!!!!YOU DA MAN!

Let me see if I'm getting this...I have to set up a real-money PACT account so I CANT see the couch thread???And then I can transfer money from my cashiers acct to the PACT account to be able to bad-mouth the thread? Right?I just called support and they told me I had to fax proof that I'm a couch thread hater...This is very confusing...I'll post the chat when I'm done

PACT live support: Hi! May I please have your login name?Beans-n-icewater: Beans-n-IcewaterPACT live support: Thank you, one moment pleasePACT live support: I need to ask a few security questions if you don’t mindBeans-n-icewater: okie dokiePACT live support: Great! What color is your underwear?Beans-n-icewater: whitePACT live support: I’m sorry, that’s not correctBeans-n-icewater: uhhh… with a red and blue band?PACT live support: That’s closerBeans-n-icewater: with a group of fruit on the tag???PACT live support: getting warmer….Beans-n-icewater: OK DAMMIT!!! WITH A SKID MARK ABOUT A FOOT LONG!!!!!PACT live support: Great! What can I do to help you today?Beans-n-icewater: I need to set up a real money account so I won’t be able to see the couch thread….PACT live support: Ok, I can assist you with that. Have you downloaded the new software yet?Beans-n-icewater: yes I have…PACT live support: Great! Did you write down the 174 digit secure number?Beans-n-icewater: no.. I thought someone was writing the numbers to pi on the screen…PACT live support: Uh oh… You need the following to set up a real money PACT account: Drivers license, SS#, mugshots, fingerprints, blood and stool sample, DNA sample (pm him for it), a recent pair of socks, and three references of non-family members.Beans-n-icewater: uhh… okPACT live support: Great! Have an awesome day!Beans-n-icewater: meh…

Let me see if I'm getting this...I have to set up a real-money PACT account so I CANT see the couch thread???And then I can transfer money from my cashiers acct to the PACT account to be able to bad-mouth the thread? Right?I just called support and they told me I had to fax proof that I'm a couch thread hater...This is very confusing...I'll post the chat when I'm done
Hi Beans-n-Icewater,Yes you do have to send us funds to block the couch thread. Once its in our greedy little hands and safely in an off-shore account, you will be well on your way to off-topic happiness.You will have to transfer the funds from cashier to PACT within three buisness minutes after logging on to the account during a full moon between Tuesday and Thursday. If you miss this window, re-deposit the same amount and await further instructions.The proof of hate applies only to US residents

PACTInfo-Ok, so I went to reload to take advantage of the perma-ban-couch-thread-members bonus, everything went through fine, except when I went to transfer the money into my PACT account. I got an error message which said..."The requested transfer could not be approved because your account status has not been verified. Please contact a customer support agent to verify your account status."Help!

PACTInfo-Ok, so I went to reload to take advantage of the perma-ban-couch-thread-members bonus, everything went through fine, except when I went to transfer the money into my PACT account. I got an error message which said..."The requested transfer could not be approved because your account status has not been verified. Please contact a customer support agent to verify your account status."Help!
Hi CardWarfare,As you know, we have made every effort at PACT to make the signup and deposit process easy and fun. I just checked your account status and we need some additional verification to complete the process of transfer to the PACT account. Please remember that if you feel that the deposit process is aggravating, just wait until you try to withdraw funds.Please answer the following questions and forward the answers written in Burnt Sienna Crayola crayon to: Habadaba Mosquenna c/o PACT 3755190 Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch UK. Our city has a really long name, so please write it clearly on a standard sized envelope. (look it up)What color is your underwear?Thanks for the question CardWarfare
Hi CardWarfare,As you know, we have made every effort at PACT to make the signup and deposit process easy and fun. I just checked your account status and we need some additional verification to complete the process of transfer to the PACT account. Please remember that if you feel that the deposit process is aggravating, just wait until you try to withdraw funds.Please answer the following questions and forward the answers written in Burnt Sienna Crayola crayon to: Habadaba Mosquenna c/o PACT 3755190 Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch UK. Our city has a really long name, so please write it clearly on a standard sized envelope. (look it up)What color is your underwear?Thanks for the question CardWarfare
Ib juz like ta sey dat PACTa iz da bezd damded site inz da wourld!Bezd support around!Habadaba fer president!
PACT live support: Uh oh… You need the following to set up a real money PACT account: Drivers license, SS#, mugshots, fingerprints, blood and stool sample, DNA sample (pm him for it), a recent pair of socks, and three references of non-family members.Beans-n-icewater: uhh… okPACT live support: Great! Have an awesome day!Beans-n-icewater: meh…
this was pretty funny I must say
Indeed. This is one of the better joke accounts thus far.
to elaborate a bit, the best part is all the time the person obviously put into this. very professionally done

It continues....PACT live support: Hi! May I please have your login name?Beans-n-icewater: Beans-n-IcewaterPACT live support: Thank you, one moment pleasePACT live support: I need to ask a few security questions if you don’t mindBeans-n-icewater: we just covered all of this two minutes ago….PACT live support: I’m so sorry Beans-n-Icewater, but it’s for your own protectionBeans-n-icewater: OK…. they’re whitePACT live support: I’m sorry, that’s not accurateBeans-n-icewater: WHITE WITH A BLUE AND BLACK BAND AND A FOOT LONG SKID MARK!PACT live support: Im so sorry Beans-n-Icewater, but I’m showing that the information is no longer correct.Beans-n-icewater: dammit, I forgot about the Taco Bell tonight… hang on….PACT live support: Standing byBeans-n-icewater: its 13 ½” now… close to 14PACT live support: Great! What can I do to help you today?Beans-n-icewater: I have all the information that you needed earlier, now can I deposit?PACT live support: One moment please. Ok, I’m showing that the DNA sample is contaminatedBeans-n-icewater: I didn’t get it from him…. It came from a gal in I…. never mind, it is too oldPACT live support: Ok, I can skip this step and process the account manually Beans-n-icewater: Really?PACT live support: Yes. We just got word from the home office in Brunellihamama that the samples were starting to stink.Beans-n-icewater: Awesome! Is the thread blocked for good now?PACT live support: I’m sorry Beans-n-Icewater, but we are changing networks right now and all US posters are currently unable to be included in the promotion.Beans-n-icewater: meh…

It continues....PACT live support: Hi! May I please have your login name?Beans-n-icewater: Beans-n-IcewaterPACT live support: Great! What can I do to help you today?Beans-n-icewater: I have all the information that you needed earlier, now can I deposit?PACT live support: One moment please. Ok, I’m showing that the DNA sample is contaminatedBeans-n-icewater: I didn’t get it from him…. It came from a gal in I…. never mind, it is too old
:club::D:D

Although the Board of Directors here at PACT believes that fulfilling membership duties is its own prize, we have decided to introduce PACT Points as an incentive for performance above and beyond the expected level and as a way to reward Charter Members.*So without further ado, we introduce PACT Points.PACT PointsWhat is a PACT point?Posters earn PACT Points by bumping non-couch related threads. These points currently can be used for merchandise at the PACT Store. In the future they may be used for entries to certain special promotions. How can I earn PACT Points?Posters earn PACT Points by bumping non-couch related threads. Where do I see how many PACT Points I have?To see how many PACT Points you have, simply log in to My Account and you will see your current PACT Points balance.How many points will I earn?Five PACT Points for every bump that moves the Couch thread down a spot.Ten PACT Points for every bump that moves the Couch thread off the first page.Where are the points I am missing?It could take up to 24 hours for PACT Points balance to be updated on the "My Account" page. Please be patient and check back in a day.*PACT Points available to all members, not just Charter Members.

I just want to give everybody a quick status update. On Game is going to continue to allow all PACT members to see the couch thread. We thought that we could get our Non-US viewers back ignoring the couch thread but that isn't going to be the case.The techs are working non stop now to get PACT up and running on the new network. We anticipate that this will happen at some point over the weekend or on Monday.You can still view your balances at the My Account page on the website or the PACT Cashier. We need to get this done because the money rolling in from kids stealing from their mommys purses has dried up and we really need this money to buy gold spinner-rims for our camels.http://www.pact.com/poker/myAccount.phpIf there is a time that you can't log into these areas it is most likely connected to the technical transitions that are going on. Please keep dealing drugs or stealing to support us here. We have everyone fooled around here except for the folks with IQ's above 40 that we actually care about you guys instead of our personal bank balances.I want to thank everybody for their patience and understanding during this time of change for PACT.

I just want to give everybody a quick status update. On Game is going to continue to allow all PACT members to see the couch thread. We thought that we could get our Non-US viewers back ignoring the couch thread but that isn't going to be the case.The techs are working non stop now to get PACT up and running on the new network. We anticipate that this will happen at some point over the weekend or on Monday.You can still view your balances at the My Account page on the website or the PACT Cashier. We need to get this done because the money rolling in from kids stealing from their mommys purses has dried up and we really need this money to buy gold spinner-rims for our camels.http://www.pact.com/poker/myAccount.phpIf there is a time that you can't log into these areas it is most likely connected to the technical transitions that are going on. Please keep dealing drugs or stealing to support us here. We have everyone fooled around here except for the folks with IQ's above 40 that we actually care about you guys instead of our personal bank balances.I want to thank everybody for their patience and understanding during this time of change for PACT.
OMG habadaba! You da mamafockin man!!!Iz gonna has yo kid Habadaba!Gets dat sumbetch up!Bezd sapot eva!!!!
Seriously. This is some of the funniest, most accurate, posts I have seen in a year and a half of reading these forums. I am very proud of those of you with the brains and balls to write the god damned truth about this crap for once.Well played. :club: