• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Links? I've never heard of him, and I'm on here every day, almost.
http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...=74923&st=0I got the name backwards. Anyway, he easily wins the prize for worse name on the forums. He makes "CU in 4 years Dan" look like a good name. And believe you me, it isn't.
Yes! This is a joke by analogy. I am Martin Luther posting my 95 theses on the doors of the church in Wittenberg. PACT is the Catholic church, and I guess the couch thread represents evil.
Oooh can I be Oldenbarnevelt? No wait, I'll be Ulrich von Hutten, he was a badass.
LONG LIVE THE COUCH!
As for me, the die is cast; I despise alike the favor and fury of the Couch Thread; I do not wish to be reconciled with her; or even to hold any communication with her. Let her condemn and burn my thread; I, in turn, unless I can find no fire, will condemn and publicly burn the whole Couch Thread, that swamp of twaddle.
As for me, the die is cast; I despise alike the favor and fury of the Couch Thread; I do not wish to be reconciled with her; or even to hold any communication with her. Let her condemn and burn my thread; I, in turn, unless I can find no fire, will condemn and publicly burn the whole Couch Thread, that swamp of twaddle.
Can the Brother get an AMEN from the congregation?
this from the guy who started a thread because he called in sick to work one day...
The Sick Thread as played by The Couch ThreadKey Players:turd ferguson, as played by Suited_UpRon_Mexico: fryer98speedz99: HangukMigukajs510: Goldenturd ferguson: I called in sick today and I’m not even sick! LolRon_Mexico: I called in sick last week.turd ferguson: lolspeedz99: :D ajs510: bumpturd ferguson: Yay!Ron_Mexico: I’m going to call in sick next week too.speedz99: Sweet. :club: turd ferguson: I can’t believe everyone cares that I called in sick, lol.Etc.
The Sick Thread as played by The Couch ThreadKey Players:turd ferguson, as played by Suited_UpRon_Mexico: fryer98speedz99: HangukMigukajs510: Goldenturd ferguson: I called in sick today and I’m not even sick! LolRon_Mexico: I called in sick last week.turd ferguson: lolspeedz99: :D ajs510: bumpturd ferguson: Yay!Ron_Mexico: I’m going to call in sick next week too.speedz99: Sweet. :club: turd ferguson: I can’t believe everyone cares that I called in sick, lol.Etc.
Jury's still out on you. I defiantly don't dislike you, and, in fact, think I like you. We'll see.
Jury's still out on you. I defiantly don't dislike you, and, in fact, think I like you. We'll see.
you gotta read more. he's up in the RodReynolds zone of guys who nearly always post excellent content.
you gotta read more. he's up in the RodReynolds zone of guys who nearly always post excellent content.
I don't know where he's been posting. I've only seen a handful of his posts. I guess I'm off my game. I like his artwork, though.
I don't know where he's been posting. I've only seen a handful of his posts. I guess I'm off my game. I like his artwork, though.
Most of his time, I believe, is spent in the sick thread. Much of it, anyway.I count him among a handful of nigh indispensible posters. His wit and intelligence are top-notch, and he's enough of a fucking oddball to curry that extra degree of favor.Wang
I love him. And I think he is getting better. He is going to flame out soon, I think, and go on a posting rampage much like JMoney.
NH sir.
Funniest post of this thread.
Pins and needles. Shut the fuck up.P.S. Now that everyone knows that my girlfriend completely owns my balls and in light of recent criticism, I'm going to double my efforts to be the biggest asshole on this forum. No more apologies or disclaimers on the end of my jokes. Turd is making a comeback. Oh yeah, and I'd like credit for the Idaho fuck buddy comments. Those were gold. Turd's Gurl issued the apology.
  • 2 weeks later...

To: All PACT Couch thread hatersSubject: PACT UpdateAs some of you have already experienced, PACT’s couch thread is currently available for real viewing. PACT is working on a technical issue related to its intestinal block of off topic readers. We plan to have our blocker software back up and available to those with severe discomfort by Tuesday or Wednesday.On a separate note, PACT’s transition from the Ongame Network to its new poker software provider has been delayed with a new scam designed to maximize profits.It has taken a few of the other large poker sites longer than expected to figure out their own crooked ideas, causing this new poker network to delay its official launch until December. However, PACT has been granted the opportunity to transition ALL of its players (along with a few other poker sites) onto a Beta version of this new poker network software within a week or two. During this Beta period, the number of players on the network will be a lot smaller than you will find in December, which means don’t plan on winning, but we encourage you to use this time to play on the new network and keep the paychecks rolling in for our staff and owners.Until PACT transitions all of its players to the new network for this Beta opportunity, Non-US players will still be able to play through the Ongame network. This will allow Ferrari of North America to receive payment for our company cars until we get you guys back in action.Though the transition date has changed, we are still offering the same two special incentives for loyal PACT players who keep money in their PACT cashier account during this transitional period. The added interest money will pay for the gas in the fleet of exotic cars and private jets.For every dollar left in your PACT cashier account during the poker network transition (amount determined on the day the technical transition begins), we will give you 2% of this cashier amount in bonus dollars up to $2. These bonus dollars can be cleared by posting anything in this thread that is negative toward the couch thread.To take advantage of this offer, simply send an e-mail to: Hate@Couchthread.puke and provide us with your full name and PACT account login Username. We will continue to keep you updated on PACT’s transition as new details are finalized.