• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pink is fine. I just spent like an hour trying to come up with something like that... and failed miserably. Thanks. Just fantastic. Wang
Yes. let's go with this and act as though we never got the hangukergheagfagcouchthread submission.
i'm pretty sure you can't both love the couch thread (which you've said several times), and join PACT, unless you just like joining clubs.you must choose.
what's wrong with liking joining clubs? :club:
Seriously, 22.
Really? And you aren't embarrassed when you read the things you write on here, with your little smiley faces and dumbass comments? I die a little inside each time I think about how many posts I have on this stupid fan boy site, but at least I don't act like a teeny bopper. Jesus.
Really? And you aren't embarrassed when you read the things you write on here, with your little smiley faces and dumbass comments? I die a little inside each time I think about how many posts I have on this stupid fan boy site, but at least I don't act like a teeny bopper. Jesus.
It took me a second to understand the 'fan boy' part. Off topic is so DN-unrelated, and it's been so long since I've even seen the main page that I don't even think about that. Does anyone else here not even give a shit about Danial or even remember how you found this place? Meh, prolly just me.
And yet, you're still adding them on.Honestly, if you hate it here so freakin much, why not just leave? And if you despise me and my posts so much, add me to block. No one's stopping you, and I sure as crap won't lose sleep over it.And as for "dumbass comments," you obviously do not read my Razz strat posts. Yeah, I know I post stupid stuff at times, but sue me if I don't feel like posting thought-provoking content everywhere I go.I'm here to have fun and blow off steam. If you don't like that, or me, ignore me.
And yet, you're still adding them on.Honestly, if you hate it here so freakin much, why not just leave? And if you despise me and my posts so much, add me to block. No one's stopping you, and I sure as crap won't lose sleep over it.And as for "dumbass comments," you obviously do not read my Razz strat posts. Yeah, I know I post stupid stuff at times, but sue me if I don't feel like posting thought-provoking content everywhere I go.I'm here to have fun and blow off steam. If you don't like that, or me, ignore me.
I don't hate it here. The people in off topic are cool guys for the most part. It's just a little embarrassing when you think about what this whole site is really about. Yeah, I've read some of your strat posts, and that's fine. It just annoys me when you bounce all over off topic without adding anything decent or even the slightest bit thought provoking. I don't want to block you cause I don't block anybody. You never know when they might say something good. I guess I was just a little annoyed, but I probably shouldn't have said anything.
I don't hate it here. The people in off topic are cool guys for the most part. It's just a little embarrassing when you think about what this whole site is really about. Yeah, I've read some of your strat posts, and that's fine. It just annoys me when you bounce all over off topic without adding anything decent or even the slightest bit thought provoking. I don't want to block you cause I don't block anybody. You never know when they might say something good. I guess I was just a little annoyed, but I probably shouldn't have said anything.
No, I do get where you're coming from, and after this post elaborating on it, I respect that. It does look bad on my part to have a bunch of worthless posts.I can't promise I won't post useless crap, but I will work on post quality, because I know you're right.Thanks for speaking up.
so when did turd's ****ing girlfriend take over his account?
this from the guy who started a thread because he called in sick to work one day...
so when did turd's ****ing girlfriend take over his account?
Boof. I'm pretty sure part of the agreement between those two so that he could BE ALLOWED TO COME BACK HERE was that she be able to post a full quarter of the time...Who do you think made the comments about Idaho's kids meeting her new fuck buddy? Turd? Or his girlfriend?Wang
Boof. I'm pretty sure part of the agreement between those two so that he could BE ALLOWED TO COME BACK HERE was that she be able to post a full quarter of the time...Who do you think made the comments about Idaho's kids meeting her new fuck buddy? Turd? Or his girlfriend?Wang
girlfriend. only women are that passive/aggressive and hateful, and would then issue fake apologies after./misogyny

The last couple of pages here on the PACT thread have really been troubling me, and so it with a heavy heart that I construct this post. What started off as a sincere desire for truth and honesty in posting has degenerated into what we have here today. A group of originally wellmeaning individuals who have been corrupted by power, becoming an entity unto themselves, filled with a sense of self-importance and entitlement and have forgotten what we originally stood for. For this reason, I have constructed a list, a set of "theses" if you will, that I believe all members of PACT should take to heart.1) The PACT thread is not an exclusive club for the forum elite, but is for any soul who agrees with our ideals2) When we gather here, our outside quarrels will not penetrate these walls (metaphorical walls, of course)3) The members of PACT are one, and are bound together by our common disgust of the couch thread.....Now! Imagine I was clever enough to construct 91 other theses, ok? Then........95) And finally, PACT desires the complete destruction of the couch thread, as long as the couch thread remains what it is currently. A thread with no intrinsic longevity or worth, or really any redeemable qualities.Out of love for the truth and the desire to bring it to light, the above propositions will be discussed.RodReynolds-----------------------------------------------------------------Do you get my joke?Yes! This is a joke by analogy. I am Martin Luther posting my 95 theses on the doors of the church in Wittenberg. PACT is the Catholic church, and I guess the couch thread represents evil.I just made a joke about the reformation! On Reformation Day! (or close to it...)POTY?