• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh oh....did JoeyJoJo just out himself, or am I missing something?
I believe it was a "FYP" type joke without quoting, or fixing, the actual post.
Believe me... I thought I'd get like 8 replies max.But once it took off I just rolled with it.
Believe me... I thought I'd get like 8 replies max. Not including the 531 from me.

The day after the Detroit Tigers shot themselves repeatedly in the metaphorical foot, virtually eliminating them from World Series contention, there are only two things that have a chance of lifting me from the venemous, nebulous depression in which I currently lie:1) 30 beers in 6 hours2) This threadBrilliant. If I could figure out how to do it, I'd draw a penis and two balls on the thread, and there would be lines coming off. You might think they're pubes, but no, it's rays of shining light, because the penis is shimmering magnificently.Wang

The day after the Detroit Tigers shot themselves repeatedly in the metaphorical foot, virtually eliminating them from World Series contention, there are only two things that have a chance of lifting me from the venemous, nebulous depression in which I currently lie:1) 30 beers in 6 hours2) This thread3) The Awesomest Website Ever is back up.
The day after the Detroit Tigers shot themselves repeatedly in the metaphorical foot, virtually eliminating them from World Series contention, there are only two things that have a chance of lifting me from the venemous, nebulous depression in which I currently lie:1) 30 beers in 6 hours2) This threadBrilliant. If I could figure out how to do it, I'd draw a penis and two balls on the thread, and there would be lines coming off. You might think they're pubes, but no, it's rays of shining light, because the penis is shimmering magnificently.Wang
Man, I'm so uninterested in those two teams it's comical. More comical, though, is that ad campaign which essentially says, "hey, we know no one gives a shit about these teams, but you should watch anyway." Was anyone else awed by this?

My God, Mr. Wakefield. An absolute boon to my esteem.

Man, I'm so uninterested in those two teams it's comical. More comical, though, is that ad campaign which essentially says, "hey, we know no one gives a shit about these teams, but you should watch anyway." Was anyone else awed by this?
Yeah, I've had that discussion a few times. "Hi. I'm Tommy Lasorda, and I'm about to die, but I'm watching the World Series. You should, too, Cubs fans and Dodger fans and New York fans! We really don't care about any of the other markets."On the plus side, I've got a "last longer" bet with a buddy of mine concerning the lifespans of Tommy Lasorda and Don Zimmer. I've got Lasorda to kick it first, and the more he works under those bright lights, the closer I am to 25 big ones.Wang
pactwr9.jpgI don't really have a problem with the couch thread, per se. I haven't even opened it one time since I posted on the first page way back when... but I'm joining PACT because it's pretty obvious as to why it's still alive....Who posted in: Just Got A New CouchPoster PostsSuited_Up........266fryer98..............70HangukMiguk....63Golden..............58missIdaho.........51troyomac...........48nickforgot..........36renaedawn........31EDIT: I got Canuck's penis in there.
Ok, now this is really exciting for me. People Against the Couch Thread has grown so much over the past two days it totally blew my mind. I feel like I’ve become “buddies” with a lot of people in the thread. I had a chance to meet some of them at the PACT weekend, the likes of turd ferguson, Shimmering Wang, beans-n-icewater, Royal Tour, and mrdannyg.
this really is a POTY candidate. it has all the epic qualities - making fun of DN, mentioning of the FCP greats, clever parody, and mentioning me. someone feel free to add my sig to that, since i'm retarded. preferably right above Kers' heartedit - brvheart just took my spot with his unoriginal crapality. alright, someone put me below strat's gayness then.